Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RealNewDeal

Kronshtadt Buff Ideas

3 comments in this topic

Members
630 posts
705 battles

Seeing how most if not all CCs are saying Kronshtadt is hot doo doo, I'd wager a few suggestions and see your feedback.

1. Buff the HP and/or repair party. All testing shows the armor scheme lends it to take a lot white damage, and it needs a major buff to survivability as other cruisers can simply brawl the ship and win due to how squishy it is.

2. Give the guns Graf Spee accuracy. These are twelve inch guns 2 tiers higher than the Shinyhorse 11inch guns with some mediocre accuracy and the same reload. The Graf Spee has 3 less guns but is much lower in tier, so that level of accuracy between cruisers and battleships will make the guns usable but not OP.

[5D]
Members
1,217 posts
7,117 battles

It'd be interesting to find out what those super high velocity guns do with regular cruiser dispersion and sigma values. As far as I understand (could easily be wrong), the higher the velocity, the greater the effects of dispersion/sigma values.

If that's right, then giving her regular cruiser values would still result in a fairly inaccurate ship. But maybe it'd be consistent enough at that point to be worthwhile?

[YAN]
Members
1,636 posts
7,464 battles

Honestly, she just needs to gain her old HP pool back. That was a completely unneeded change.

For the guns, I think buffs could be in the form of an additional 0.1 or 0.2 sigma, and perhaps cut the dispersion down by 20-30m.

Sign in to follow this