Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Davos_Seaworth

These are the voyages of the starship Norma...

11 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,069 posts
8,720 battles

Lol yeah that one is a lot of fun to use, but while you do really well it does seem to be cursed to be on the losing team most battles for some odd reason? Used it about 10 battles and did the above score or better and lost and then finally got a win.

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles

This event is a good taste of what the PTS feels like. Do not assume these ships are this easy to play in a standard battle.

[INTEL]
Members
8,394 posts
25,183 battles
37 minutes ago, X15 said:

This event is a good taste of what the PTS feels like. Do not assume these ships are this easy to play in a standard battle.

Yup. Had 283k in GK, impossible for me in randoms. It feels like they tightened up the dispersion

Alpha Tester
4,600 posts
2,400 battles
1 hour ago, X15 said:

And yet your own team still refuses to advance, PTFO, and kill the enemies, instead opting to camp just outside of their spawn point while you are left alone to do the right thing and get focused down like an animal for your trouble.

[VW]
Members
1,811 posts
12,262 battles
3 hours ago, X15 said:

Space battles is actually fun because despite the attempts of a few there is a general attempt to fight and a general lack of hiding as is the case with normal random battles. If only they could find a way to make normal battle play style more like this!

[BBICT]
Members
3,352 posts
3,540 battles

Yeah, I know none of them are even fully upgraded. Yeah, everyone comes ready to fight for the most part, and I've seen only a few campers...usually on my team, LOL. 

As far as this one, she is an eggshell armed with buzz saws..Kind of a bigger English Atlanta...I like her, even though you can be deleted at any second, LOL. 

Edited by Sir_Davos_Seaworth

1,542 posts
26 battles

Glad to hear you're enjoying her Davos! Even in defeat she is an absolute beast! :cap_viking:

[BBICT]
Members
3,352 posts
3,540 battles

I didn't get a pic, but last night I shot down over 40 planes with the crazy thing...:cap_rambo: Got the "Shield generator" award for it.. Must have been a CV noob..but dang.

[RUST]
Beta Testers
53 posts
5,583 battles
3 hours ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I didn't get a pic, but last night I shot down over 40 planes with the crazy thing...:cap_rambo: Got the "Shield generator" award for it.. Must have been a CV noob..but dang.

People will be all over the place with CVs in this game mode. You only need a tier 6 to get in and they hand you a Hakuryu...

[BBICT]
Members
3,352 posts
3,540 battles

Yeah, lots of players are over their heads...But that is part of the fun I think. I don't expect to win every game during these things, but some do...

Sign in to follow this