Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

3 comments in this topic

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
481 posts
8,323 battles

Is support staffed by actual people, or nothing more than an automated system that looks for keywords and then generates a cookie cutter response?

Reason for asking is that for the past two weeks I have been trying to diagnose a login issue where I can't login to the game (or Tanks or the test server when it was running for that matter, as well as the Steam version). I got six email responses so far, with five with different names and one just "Wargaming Support", and all of the responses were nothing more than a cookie cutter/read from a script type response.

• Funny 1

Members
9,861 posts
2 minutes ago, _GreyBeard_ said:

Is support staffed by actual people, or nothing more than an automated system that looks for keywords and then generates a cookie cutter response?

Reason for asking is that for the past two weeks I have been trying to diagnose a login issue where I can't login to the game (or Tanks or the test server when it was running for that matter, as well as the Steam version). I got six email responses so far, with five with different names and one just "Wargaming Support", and all of the responses were nothing more than a cookie cutter/read from a script type response.

Working as intended...:Smile_teethhappy:

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
481 posts
8,323 battles

Sadly working as intended was enough to make me say screw it, give up and uninstall the game.

Sign in to follow this