Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LTC_Thunderstrike

Premium ship rotation

7 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
2,147 battles

First time really posting on the forums but i was just wondering....i mean ive playing (and paying) since november of last year but it seems in the past month or so the available premium ships for sale have stayed exactly the same for many months on end. Yes i know they would add a single one like the french BB or Alabama but when the heck are ones coming back for sale im sure some people are waiting for? I myself am still waiting to be able to buy the dang Atlanta which i missed out on but ive been stuck with the exact same things in the shop over and over and dont even bother checking anymore.  I may be totally wrong on this but when do they rotate whats in the shop or even available for doubloons?

[HINON]
Members
8,838 posts

Many of the premium ships were available around christmas for many weeks.

[AWP]
Members
780 posts
2,955 battles

They removed most of the ships 2 updates ago so it will probably be a while. I know the pain though. About 2 weeks after the Missouri was removed, I finally reached the free XP needed for it. Maybe they will put it back in for a short time one day.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,910 posts
3,297 battles

From my understanding, every premium, unless it has been discontinued, will be up for sale again. One must simply wait. I know that is a hard thing to do, but patience is most certainly a virtue.

[EPOCH]
[EPOCH]
Members
40 posts
4,105 battles

Ya thats why i spent like 300 bucks on xmas crates, but i got every premium they offered because of the reroll thing if u rolled a ship u already had... belfest bama kutozov kidd loyang and like 15 others. I recommend saving a fund each month and when they do an event like that again u can take full advantage

Sign in to follow this