Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

9 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

Someone in a Kongo detonate your ship?  Someone detonated your Kongo?  Please supply context...

Members
29 posts
3,546 battles

Magnet for aircraft. Got 1 fighter support out of  27 runs or there abouts.. average 3 strikes in first 45 seconds of gaming. 75 % HP losses. No top cover and they never get the enemy CV first, so I'm gonna start calling it the W.Y.L.E.Cyote, the 5 th ship in the Kongo class..

Kongo 5.jpg

[TBW]
Members
6,291 posts
11,849 battles

Captain Wile E Coyote. I served under him once but we called him Captain Kristman. He could mess (insert another word at your discretion) up a one cow cattle drive. He ran the ship aground in Pearl and got Court Marshaled. Tried to do it with out a Tug Boat. Failed just like Wile E Coyote always fails.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[H-W-C]
Members
1,258 posts
3,306 battles

And, funnily enough, my Kongo has the second highest plane kill rate out of all my battleships.

Members
29 posts
3,546 battles
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:42 PM, Sovereigndawg said:

Captain Wile E Coyote. I served under him once but we called him Captain Kristman. He could mess (insert another word at your discretion) up a one cow cattle drive. He ran the ship aground in Pearl and got Court Marshaled. Tried to do it with out a Tug Boat. Failed just like Wile E Coyote always fails.

My Brother in law had a can skipper  somewhat similar..said he was glad to get off that old DDE and onto the Buchannon..['66] DDG-14.

Members
29 posts
3,546 battles
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:44 PM, warpath_33 said:

And, funnily enough, my Kongo has the second highest plane kill rate out of all my battleships.

Must not have the Skippers training up enough yet..SOMETHING ain't right.

Members
29 posts
3,546 battles
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:40 PM, panzerdeal61 said:

Magnet for aircraft. Got 1 fighter support out of  27 runs or there abouts.. average 3 strikes in first 45 seconds of gaming. 75 % HP losses. No top cover and they never get the enemy CV first, so I'm gonna start calling it the W.Y.L.E.Cyote, the 5 th ship in the Kongo class..

Kongo 5.jpg

OR i might use Gill..

Gill 5.jpg

[H-W-C]
Members
1,258 posts
3,306 battles
8 hours ago, panzerdeal61 said:

Must not have the Skippers training up enough yet..SOMETHING ain't right.

Nah, I had a six point captain :Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this