Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
renegadestatuz

Dev Blog - Test ship changes

11 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles

ST. Test ship changes.

Kronshtadt - AP fuse delay increased from 0.01 to 0.033. The changes are introduced to search for an optimal value and may not be final.

Stalingrad - AP fuse delay threshold increased from 0.01 to 0.022, added Damage Control Party and Repair Party consumables, similar to those of Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya. Plating increased from 25 mm to 32 mm, sigma value increased to that of the other tier X cruisers (2.05 instead of 1.8). These changes move the cruiser towards a better balance for the tier, especially considering she only has AP shells at her disposal.

Dallas - Main Battery reload time decreased from 10 s to 8.5 s;

Helena - Main Battery reload time decreased from 10 s to 8.5 s;

Seattle - base firing range increased from 13.4 to 14.3 km, 152 mm AA guns average damage increased from 52 to 90

Worcester - base firing range increased from 14.7 to 16.7 km, sigma value increased from 2.0 to 2.05 and 152 mm AA guns average damage increased from 76 to 121.

New American cruisers received these improvements after the preliminary tests.

Visibility of all torpedoes from planes decreased twofold. This change will increase the gameplay comfort for destroyers that focus on torpedo damage.

Edited by renegadestatuz

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

Interesting. especially the last one.  Nice that they're buffing the cruisers a bit as well.  I'm guessing these are still 'stock modules with upgrades mounted' values.

[OPG]
Members
3,901 posts
5,491 battles

I'm really liking the buffs to the Bertie Wooster.  Now that it has a 16km base range, there is no need to worry about taking the range mod....and you can go full DPM spec.  400k HE DPM with AR...here I come. 

*edit

Then again I have it on good authority that WG never buffs USN Cruisers after the preliminary super test data....so this is probably some kind of April fools joke :Smile-_tongue:

Edited by yashma
  • Funny 1

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

I'm surprised no one else has commented on "Visibility of all torpedoes from planes decreased twofold. This change will increase the gameplay comfort for destroyers that focus on torpedo damage."

Also, ROF increase for Helena.  Yes!  Would suck for the ship class that the IJN called the 'Machine Gun Cruisers' to have a low RoF.  (Yes, yes, I know, Helena's not a Brooklyn technically, but, I don't really pay any attention to that.)

Edited by mavfin87

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles
8 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

I'm surprised no one else has commented on "Visibility of all torpedoes from planes decreased twofold. This change will increase the gameplay comfort for destroyers that focus on torpedo damage."

Also, ROF increase for Helena.  Yes!

Actually, someone did:

3 hours ago, mavfin87 said:

Interesting. especially the last one.  Nice that they're buffing the cruisers a bit as well.  I'm guessing these are still 'stock modules with upgrades mounted' values.

Personally, I think aircraft should only spot torpedoes for the ship that launched the planes.

Edited by Goodwood_Alpha
FREE KEKISTAN!

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
3 minutes ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Actually, someone did:

Personally, I think aircraft should only spot torpedoes for the ship that launched the planes.

Did you see who you quoted both times? :cap_wander:

[INTEL]
Members
8,437 posts
25,312 battles

Those changes to the US cruisers are pretty much what many of us asked for. Dis be good. Now finally looking forward to the incoming CL line. 

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,964 posts
6,442 battles
11 hours ago, renegadestatuz said:

Dallas - Main Battery reload time decreased from 10 s to 8.5 s;

Helena - Main Battery reload time decreased from 10 s to 8.5 s;

Seattle - base firing range increased from 13.4 to 14.3 km, 152 mm AA guns average damage increased from 52 to 90

Worcester - base firing range increased from 14.7 to 16.7 km, sigma value increased from 2.0 to 2.05 and 152 mm AA guns average damage increased from 76 to 121.

these buffs please me greatly

Edited by tcbaker777

Sign in to follow this