You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

54 comments in this topic

[5D]
Members
113 posts
4,521 battles

Good day everyone! 

I posted this in the off topic sub forum but decided I should also post it here to reach out to more of you within the community.  I have been saving up money and working hard to have the ability to start to create content on YouTube and stream on Twitch.  I'm looking for you guys to send me replays and engage with me to enhance this game for all those around us.  I believe that my channel will bring a unique personality to the World of Warships community.  I have a way of making those around me smile whether that be in real life or within a distance communication within a gaming community.  Will you join me on this journey of discovery while I grow and set up my YouTube channel.  I will have a weekly Vlog series where I will give new related to warships and this game, as well as, discussing my journey and what I've learned about setting up a channel. 

• Cool 3
  • Bad 3

[POP]
Members
839 posts
9,469 battles

How does that aiming mod work in your video?  How are you aiming?

[IXM]
Members
191 posts
3,333 battles
7 minutes ago, Gerbertz said:

We are watching a replay, not a live game recording.  The replays don't always show things like zooming into scope view and which direction the player is actually looking.  The icon below the targeting circle is a Mod called Navigator.  It shows the angle of the ship you are currently locked onto relative to you.

[POP]
Members
839 posts
9,469 battles
6 minutes ago, Kyralee said:

We are watching a replay, not a live game recording.  The replays don't always show things like zooming into scope view and which direction the player is actually looking.  The icon below the targeting circle is a Mod called Navigator.  It shows the angle of the ship you are currently locked onto relative to you.

ah ok thanks!

I watched the video.  I might suggest a voice-over ->  "Hey! hey! I'm Vendow!"

I wasn't able to watch the other videos because it was age restricted, but best of luck & looking forward to your Vlog.

[5D]
Members
113 posts
4,521 battles
2 hours ago, XX_Emeraldking_XX said:

Hey mate, welcome to YouTube! I also have a channel devoted to WoWs, maybe we can help each other out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRahCG7NmbbmsIKBEvSn4VA

Sounds like a plan... add me as a friend on YouTube and we can set something up later

[5D]
Members
113 posts
4,521 battles
1 hour ago, Gerbertz said:

The intro video isn't an Aiming mod... it's me having the camera moved via the Right mouse button in the replays.  It moved the view and isn't centered on the point where the shells are actually being fired... for example if I removed the HUD on the replays you wouldn't notice this effect.

[5D]
Members
113 posts
4,521 battles
1 hour ago, Gerbertz said:

ah ok thanks!

I watched the video.  I might suggest a voice-over ->  "Hey! hey! I'm Vendow!"

I wasn't able to watch the other videos because it was age restricted, but best of luck & looking forward to your Vlog.

Yes those other videos are live streams from Twitch, and it also has live Team Speak and the language is mature.  The Vlog called Scuttlebutt will never be age restricted and neither will the replays and other shows.  Only the Twitch streams will be mature content and I have kids and I know I wouldn't want my kids hearing everything that is said in our TS.

[5D]
Members
113 posts
4,521 battles

This is just he channel intro video.  I will have voice overs on all the rest of the new content.  Some of my videos that are loaded still have sound issues and other minor "hey i'm learning" mistakes.  Check out the first Scuttlebutt episode and tell me what you think.

[5D]
Members
113 posts
4,521 battles
1 hour ago, awiggin said:

Why are you spamming this to the top of GD?:cap_hmm:

I'm not spamming.. I was answer questions that others typed in.  I'm sorry.  Honestly I just wanted to share what I did and start a discussion.  Why do people think their is always a bad motive to a simple post.  Would you rather I  just not respond to people who ask me question or engage in the conversation within my thread?

[5D]
Members
113 posts
4,521 battles
2 minutes ago, Spartias said:

Glad to see this Vendow!

Thanks bud!!! I really don't understand why people engage in a community game, and then complain when people do just that.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
839 posts
9,469 battles
1 hour ago, Vendow said:

Yes those other videos are live streams from Twitch, and it also has live Team Speak and the language is mature.  The Vlog called Scuttlebutt will never be age restricted and neither will the replays and other shows.  Only the Twitch streams will be mature content and I have kids and I know I wouldn't want my kids hearing everything that is said in our TS.

I saw the Scuttlebutt video and your commentary was really good.

Your voice was easy on the ears too, so +1 for that!

[5D]
Members
2,213 posts
13,959 battles
1 hour ago, awiggin said:

Why are you spamming this to the top of GD?:cap_hmm:

Dude whatever you're smoking it's not a good thing for you.

• Cool 2

[5D]
Members
113 posts
4,521 battles
Just now, Gerbertz said:

I saw the Scuttlebutt video and your commentary was really good.

Your voice was easy on the ears too, so +1 for that!

OMG!!!! Thank you very much.  Please consider subscribing so that you will know when I have posted a new video.  I can add them in here, but i'm worried I will upset the community.  I don't want to be seen as spamming.  I just want to add to everyone experience. 

[5D]
Members
113 posts
4,521 battles
5 hours ago, Jazzyblaster said:

Good luck on your Youtube channel! I'm sure you'll do great. :)

Thank you I will be working very  hard to do the best I can.

• Cool 1

[CUTE]
Members
5,152 posts
3,430 battles
14 hours ago, Vendow said:

Thanks bud!!! I really don't understand why people engage in a community game, and then complain when people do just that.

I's just awiggins, he's crusty, like a crustacean. That's what happens when you spend as much time on the bottom of the ocean as he does... :P

• Funny 3

1,266 posts
13 battles
13 hours ago, Vendow said:

Thank you I will be working very  hard to do the best I can.

You're welcome!  I'm looking forward to your content on Youtube. :)

[WOLF3]
Members
5,968 posts
2,203 battles
21 hours ago, Vendow said:

OMG!!!! Thank you very much.  Please consider subscribing so that you will know when I have posted a new video.  I can add them in here, but i'm worried I will upset the community.  I don't want to be seen as spamming.  I just want to add to everyone experience. 

Don't worry about that.  Lord_Zath updates his thread tracking his vids frequently and I haven't seen any (significant) griping about it's presence here. 

I look forward to more.

• Cool 1

[5D]
Members
113 posts
4,521 battles
11 hours ago, Canadatron said:

I's just awiggins, he's crusty, like a crustacean. That's what happens when you spend as much time on the bottom of the ocean as he does... :P

HAHAHA.. you honestly made me laugh hard on that one...

[5D]
Members
113 posts
4,521 battles
5 hours ago, Jazzyblaster said:

You're welcome!  I'm looking forward to your content on Youtube. :)

I just uploaded a new video... the audio suck horribly... I mean it's bad.. so what did I do???  I went out and got a studio mic next day from Amazon.  I plan on putting it to use tonight on a new scuttlebutt episode.

[5D]
Members
113 posts
4,521 battles
3 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Don't worry about that.  Lord_Zath updates his thread tracking his vids frequently and I haven't seen any (significant) griping about it's presence here. 

I look forward to more.

Thanks... If everyone could consider Subscribing to my channel and clicking the bell icon you'll will be notified when I post a new video.  Not to mention you can go on this crazy journey of discovery with me as I learn how to make videos.  I think I just fixed the Crispness of my images.  I was recording at a low res... so hopefully now I've got a full 1080p spec recording for tonight along with my new studio mic, and 4K webcam.

[5D]
Members
113 posts
4,521 battles

Here is the first of 2 videos on my channel where 5D3 faced off in a Training room scrimmage with NGA.  Hey NGA we had a lot of fun please lets do it again.  Oh.... and I almost got my Butt kicked to port both times.. see how I survived!