Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
theLaalaa

How to play on foreign servers using the NA client.

10 comments in this topic

Members
756 posts
15,482 battles

From a request of a friend, I just made a vid on how you can play on EU, RU, and ASIA servers using your NA client. It involves 1) setting up an account on the foreign server AND 2) installing the "WOWS Realms Tool" found in Aslain's modpak (towards the bottom of the list - link is in vid description).

I use my own invite code as a start (links are in the vid description), but you can use anyone's invite code to start the process. It's worth it as you get a Tier 2 Premium Russian boat and 3pt Capt after your FIRST battle. You also don't have to install any other mod from the pak other than the Realms Tool if you don't want to. Expand your horizons and sail the same, yet different oceans.

Oh, and English is pretty prevalent on EU and ASIA servers, but you'll need Google Translate for any chat interaction on the RU server. ;)

• Cool 1

Members
1,780 posts
5,642 battles

I am sure WG after seeing this will close this back door.......I see a ban coming!!!!

Edited by Raven114

[HINON]
Members
8,870 posts
5 minutes ago, Raven114 said:

I am sure WG after seeing this will close this back door.......

I'm sure WG has been well aware of the mod since it's been around for ages and is in vetted mod packs.

Members
756 posts
15,482 battles
8 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

I'm sure WG has been well aware of the mod since it's been around for ages and is in vetted mod packs.

Truth.

[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,904 battles

I just reinstall the mod pac and click on the region I want in the region changer. There is also a region changer in the official WG mod pac. Also if you use the same email you get PT bonuses on all of them.

The mod used to put a drop down arrow next to your (correction it was to the right of the server name) name on the sign in page and you just had to click which region you wanted to go to. I have no idea why that changed.

I don't use the tool that you use @theLaalaa . I just reinstall the current mod pac with the region I want checked in the region changer mod. +1 by the way.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

And here I have an EU account that I ground to tier 7 and now This is announced unofficially. If only I knew my NA account would be even further along and I would have the Russian Ships on my NA.

[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,904 battles
1 minute ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

And here I have an EU account that I ground to tier 7 and now This is announced unofficially. If only I knew my NA account would be even further along and I would have the Russian Ships on my NA.

You don't get your NA premiums on the EU or visa versa, it's like starting a new account.

Members
321 posts
307 battles

I started a new account in this (NA) server, but using your experience, both playing and grinding makes things easier.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,493 posts
10,211 battles

I actually have an account on the EU server as somehow I wound up on that one when I 1st started out in WOWS. When I finally realized it I started over here on NA. Thankfully I was only up to T4/T5 range so not too much progress lost and I was doing totally free play then. Have got a couple come back emails for it and have used Aslains mod to let me login and get the goodies (why? I have no clue). Haven't played that account though since swapping to NA. Probably should just ask Support to delete it.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,816 posts

I'd be interested in playing on foreign servers, but only if I could bring my account over.  I've spent way too much time and money on it to build up a new account somewhere else!

Sign in to follow this