You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptainTeddybear

Space Camo ratings

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,749 posts
7,950 battles

Going by the regular names here.

Gearing:   B+     Not bad but a little bland. The curves are nice.

Z-52:   A-     Looks good. Love the color, shape and guns. Very sleek. Don't care for the windows.

Moskva:   A-  Good colors and shape. Like the angles. Reminds me a little too much of an ASUS ROG motherboard and it's a little on the garish side.

Minotaur:  B-  Nice coloring again but I don't care for the hull shape or the pattern on the sides or the hull shape. Conning tower is excellent.

Des Moines:  A+  Great looking ship which is doubly impressive because imo the regular ship is rather ugly.

Zao:   A   Gerat hull, amazing guns. Only thing holding it back from A+ is I don't care for the conning tower.

Grosse Kurfurst:   A+  Badass. This looks like a ship with bad intentions. Gets my vote for best Camo.

Paris:   A  This wins the beauty contest but it's not intimidating like some of the others.

Hakuryu:   A+  Great shape, great colors. Conning tower and planes are outstanding.

[HINON]
Members
8,778 posts

Moskva reminds me of something cybran from supreme commander that or cylons from battlestar galactica. 

[OPG]
Supertester
1,873 posts
9,963 battles

I love the minotaur horn in the space battles mode.   

Members
1,688 posts
7,230 battles
2 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Moskva reminds me of something cybran from supreme commander that or cylons from battlestar galactica. 

The only thing that detracts from overall quality of skin on Moskva are those giant space engine nozzles on the stern, they just look silly in water.  Most other space skins manage to render stern rather nicely, extra credit to Zao with the way they did the torps.

Members
1,749 posts
7,950 battles
4 hours ago, Ramsalot said:

The only thing that detracts from overall quality of skin on Moskva are those giant space engine nozzles on the stern, they just look silly in water.  Most other space skins manage to render stern rather nicely, extra credit to Zao with the way they did the torps.

Yes I have to agree with that. The nozzles are unfortunate.