Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kiwi1960

Anyone on Staff actually alive?

7 comments in this topic

[1RD]
Members
527 posts

I asked the Pigeon a question by PM and never got an answer.

So, does anyone know who is awake and actually answers a PM if sent to them that is on staff?

I want permission to post a link to my "give a little" page concerning my lung cancer.

• Boring 1

[O7]
Supertest Coordinator, Supertester
6,387 posts
7,341 battles

It's easy for them to be overwhelmed/misplace a message, wait a few work days and he should respond.

WG NA is asleep & long weekend coming up, it's not unlikely that you wont hear back from them until after Monday. If it has been a long time, 'bump' the message.

[ARP]
[ARP]
Supertester
868 posts
10,805 battles

While it would be interesting if WGNA was run by zombies, I have a feeling they are actually quite alive. Unfortunately, as WGNA representatives, they are no doubt swamped with PMs, and probably don't have time to answer them all. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

Let us not forget nor forego the knowledge they are in the midst of a physical relocation approximately 1/3rd to 1/2 the way across the US of A. Pretty sure that might impede their turnaround time on a lot of things, of which PM's are probably low tier. 

As anyone who has moved that distance can attest, it is not like a walk around the block nor even moving cross town. Patience. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this