Belthorian

I just wanted to say thank you

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles

I submitted a support ticket for the restoration of a ship that I sold by mistake. The ticket was handled very promptly and with a high degree of professionalism. I just wanted to say thank you to the Wargaming staff for an excellent job with customer service. Lea Myers.....YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cool 4

[LHG]
Members
2,084 posts
5,737 battles

Despite all of the complaining here, WG does a pretty exceptional job of responding to player issues.  Nice work everyone. 

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,040 posts
1,117 battles

After each ticket I believe WG should ask you for feedback on the ticket. If you are thankful for the expedite help then be sure to put that in your feedback so those in charge know who not to send to the gulag.

Members
811 posts
4,250 battles

Yes, gotta give credit where credit is due. Not long ago they took  care of a somewhat similar issue for me. They were quick and resolved the matter. As already mentioned, a lot of complaints consistently get thrown out there including many by me, but it is refreshing to see instances of great customer service. Kudos on that, Wargaming! Thank you.

Members
143 posts
1,933 battles

Sigh I wish I could say the same about my experiences with Customer Support. Instead of prompt and professional handling of my ticket, I get redirected to some forgotten corner of the forums where the only company present are other Mac users...

They tell me it is the prioper channel to speak with staff members concerning Mac related issues, yet it's been nearly eight months since anyone from Wargaming has said anything on that thread... 

Bloody double standards...