Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Buzzardsluck

Does space battles go towards your Random?

12 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
8,131 posts

The regular stats that you get from the Matchmaking Monitor don't show for Space Battles show so my guess would be no.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
8,929 posts
10,828 battles

Only the credits, Elite XP, Elite Captain XP, and Free XP go towards the ships used for other game modes. Any of the battle results do not count towards anything other than the rewards.

• Cool 1

Members
400 posts
6,715 battles
37 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

The regular stats that you get from the Matchmaking Monitor don't show for Space Battles show so my guess would be no.

TYVM

Members
400 posts
6,715 battles
1 minute ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Only the credits, Elite XP, Elite Captain XP, and Free XP go towards the ships used for other game modes. Any of the battle results do not count towards anything other than the rewards.

TYVM

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,004 posts

Would they show up as Random in Warships Today Ratings.

Ummm...   Let's see..  Tier 10 ships set at tier 7..  free 19 point captains...  Mode intended for fun and enjoyment...

Are you some kind of Anhedonic weirdo???   Get out there and have fun.  Derp all you want.  Nobody cares.

[WOLF1]
Members
2,546 posts
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

what's elite xp?

Members
1,819 posts
34 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Would they show up as Random in Warships Today Ratings.

Ummm...   Let's see..  Tier 10 ships set at tier 7..  free 19 point captains...  Mode intended for fun and enjoyment...

Are you some kind of Anhedonic weirdo???   Get out there and have fun.  Derp all you want.  Nobody cares.

Ohh they do care... trust me... people will scream and shame you for anything or nothing. One of the reasons I wont touch random anymore. 

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
10,318 posts
6,746 battles
19 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

what's elite xp?

XP earned on ships that have had all their modules researched (and the next ship above them unlocked as part of that, IIRC).  This XP can be converted to free XP; otherwise, it cannot.

[WOLF1]
Members
2,546 posts
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

XP earned on ships that have had all their modules researched (and the next ship above them unlocked as part of that, IIRC).  This XP can be converted to free XP; otherwise, it cannot.

oh i thought all xp can be converted using $

[WOLF9]
Members
8,823 posts
4,180 battles
3 hours ago, Happy668 said:

oh i thought all xp can be converted using $

Nope.  XP that can be applied to the next ship up cannot be converted directly.  XP that can't be applied to the next ship up (called Elite XP) can be converted to FXP for $$, as can Elite Commander XP (which you probably haven't seen yet).

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Playing your Space battles you will notice when in port if you click on the captain portrait a + sign appears press this + and your Elite Captain exp is displayed in the left lower corner above your ship carousel. Elite Capt exp can  be used on any captain from any nation for advancement.

Sign in to follow this