Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
UBOAT100

Japanese speaking Captains

11 comments in this topic

Members
22 posts
5,872 battles

I have bought the Graf Spee and it comes with two captains.  One with no points the other with a Japanese woman speaking of all things ...Japanese in a German ship !  Your rules state Captains can be traded with Nation ships only.  How come a Japanese Cpt on a German ship ?

This does no good as I cant understand her because I dont speak the language. In order to get the 6 free points I have to install her.

I also have bought a Japanese Destroyer with the same problem.... I hope this isnt a trend

:cap_viking:

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
11 minutes ago, UBOAT100 said:

I have bought the Graf Spee and it comes with two captains.  One with no points the other with a Japanese woman speaking of all things ...Japanese in a German ship !  Your rules state Captains can be traded with Nation ships only.  How come a Japanese Cpt on a German ship ?

This does no good as I cant understand her because I dont speak the language. In order to get the 6 free points I have to install her.

I also have bought a Japanese Destroyer with the same problem.... I hope this isnt a trend

:cap_viking:

It sounds like you bought the HSF types - which stands for High School Fleet and that is the way they work/designed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_School_Fleet

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/moe-anime-mo-problems/

Edited by Chaos_EN2
  • Cool 1

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles

Oh and you can turn it off in game. Just like the Space Battles.

Edited by Chaos_EN2

Members
22 posts
5,872 battles

Yes I did but who is the dumb [edited]who decided Northern Hemisphere peeps understand Japanese (one of the more harder languages to learn).

Seems to me when you hit the language button for the game to be played in,  IT SHOULD APPLY TO ALL OF THE LANGUAGE IN IT !

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
4 minutes ago, UBOAT100 said:

Yes I did but who is the dumb [edited]who decided Northern Hemisphere peeps understand Japanese (one of the more harder languages to learn).

Seems to me when you hit the language button for the game to be played in,  IT SHOULD APPLY TO ALL OF THE LANGUAGE IN IT !

Then just turn it off in port! She will become a German Male and speak English. And I have had my HSF Graf Spee since it came out, and while I do not understand her I have learned work with it.

[HINON]
Supertester
20,567 posts
13,975 battles

You bought anime versions of a German ship, with an anime captain, from a Japanese anime.

You can yell at WG all you want, but the only problem here is you not doing research on what you're buying.

• Cool 1

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
Just now, Lert said:

You bought anime versions of a German ship, with an anime captain, from a Japanese anime.

You can yell at WG all you want, but the only problem here is you not doing research on what you're buying.

Lert, I am at work to turn it off it is that gear on the bottom right screen in port, right?

[HINON]
Supertester
20,567 posts
13,975 battles
1 minute ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Lert, I am at work to turn it off it is that gear on the bottom right screen in port, right?

That's one way. The gear allows you to filter out all Anime content, which will make the HSF Graf Spee appear like a normal Graf Spee with a normal captain.

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

That's one way. The gear allows you to filter out all Anime content, which will make the HSF Graf Spee appear like a normal Graf Spee with a normal captain.

Okay thanks Lert!:Smile_honoring:

@UBOAT100 there you go you can TURN IT OFF!!!!!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,006 posts

But I like young ladies screaming important information at me in languages I don't understand.

Seems like a common theme in my life.

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
4 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

But I like young ladies screaming important information at me in languages I don't understand.

Seems like a common theme in my life.

LoL:cap_haloween:You must be married too LoL:cap_haloween:

Edited by Chaos_EN2
  • Cool 2

Sign in to follow this