You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
blue_buccaneer

server down again ????

28 comments in this topic

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,530 posts
12,334 battles

ATTENTION, CAPTAINS! SERVICES WILL BE BRIEFLY UNAVAILABLE ON 3/29/18 FROM 01:00 PT (4:00 ET) - 03:00 PT (6:00 ET).

[RCWR]
Members
11 posts
2 minutes ago, NotoriousRNG said:

2 HOURS A DAY AFTER A MAJOR PATCH ARE THEY SERIOUS.

more patches, less likely to see a cheat, hackers can't keep up with multiple patching, no need to make it an issue

Members
25 posts
5,755 battles
6 minutes ago, NotoriousRNG said:

2 HOURS A DAY AFTER A MAJOR PATCH ARE THEY SERIOUS.

Yep its so they can put more childish crap on the server.. like space games.. REALLY ??

Members
25 posts
5,755 battles
Just now, Shwartzs said:

and they are running behind, its 3am mountain/pacific time.... sigh...

your watch is slow...

Members
25 posts
5,755 battles
1 minute ago, Bees_Nuts said:

I'm freaking out man...

Dont worry.. they just stopped to eat their easter eggs.. hmmm do the have easter over there.. maybe with vodka..

• Cool 1

Members
75 posts
8,908 battles

You know what really annoys me is how they dont reimburse premium time when they bring the server down. it's essentially theft, and it makes it even worse because my ISP has been doing maintenance as well at the same time so it's been down almost every day this week at the same time every morning PST. 

it wouldnt break the bank for them to give 24 hours of premium for free after a patch to say thanks for the inconvenience instead of LICHRALLY STEALING FROM ME. 

Members
25 posts
5,755 battles
1 minute ago, Drazyx said:

You know what really annoys me is how they dont reimburse premium time when they bring the server down. it's essentially theft, and it makes it even worse because my ISP has been doing maintenance as well at the same time so it's been down almost every day this week at the same time every morning PST. 

it wouldnt break the bank for them to give 24 hours of premium for free after a patch to say thanks for the inconvenience instead of LICHRALLY STEALING FROM ME. 

I WUZ ROBBED..!!!