Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chaos_EN2

Got me a new Emblem

6 comments in this topic

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles

Well yesterday I got new emblem, for a old USN Gator Navy Sailor I had to use it. PCNB011.png

• Cool 2

[CSM]
[CSM]
Members
462 posts
4,616 battles

That definitely works for anyone that had been in the Gators!  Where were you stationed? I remember going to Little Creek in VA. While stationed in Norfolk.

In case anyone is wondering the "Gator Navy" refers to Amphibious ships.

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
42 minutes ago, DarkStormy said:

That definitely works for anyone that had been in the Gators!  Where were you stationed? I remember going to Little Creek in VA. While stationed in Norfolk.

In case anyone is wondering the "Gator Navy" refers to Amphibious ships.

Norfolk for the USS El Paso LKA-117 and Little Creek for the USS Whidbey Island LSD-41 (Plank Owner), I also was at Norfolk for shore duty at SIMA.

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[O_O]
Beta Testers
94 posts
8,367 battles

You guys rock! I've been a "guest" on the  USS Kearsarge (LHD-3), USS New Orleans (LPH-11), USS Tripoli (LPH-10), USS Tarawa (LHA-1), USS Peleiu (LHA-5), USS Saipan (LHA-2), USS Blue Ridge (LCC-19), USS Mount Whitney (LCC-20), USS Belleau Wood (LHA-3), USS Denver (LPD-9), USS Manitowoc (LST-1180), USNS John P. Bobo. Over a career that spanned 30 years, all of these ships (except one that shall remain unmentioned) welcomed my Marines and I aboard with respect and professionalism. I don't think I ever saw our "rivalry" get in the way of getting the job done and at the end of the day, the Navy-Marine team is a pretty awesome one, two punch.

Semper Fi

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
10 minutes ago, Devildog23 said:

I don't think I ever saw our "rivalry" get in the way of getting the job done and at the end of the day, the Navy-Marine team is a pretty awesome one, two punch.

Semper Fi

Heck the Navy - Marines can handle anything together. I seen and been the bar fights to prove it!:cap_haloween:

Sign in to follow this