You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RighteousRhyno

Enough is Enough.

8 comments in this topic

[PNP]
Members
397 posts
3,227 battles

I think it's time to call it a day. Space Battles is fun and all, but it doesn't have a Nelson. MM will never bless me with a game like this again.

shot-18_03.28_20_10.54-0722.thumb.jpg.5ce24e944a9d6fd8ab7a3093fb0e6fcc.jpg

shot-18_03.28_20_11.01-0700.thumb.jpg.104637becf8334db728d7a6b7b83b649.jpg

• Cool 5

[SALVO]
Members
20,182 posts
20,016 battles

@RighteousRhyno

You may want to cover the names in that second image to avoid a naming and shaming forum violation.

Also, I notice that a player on your team had TWO team kills!  Good grief.  That sort of player needs a little time out.  I'm all for not punishing accidental TK's too harshly because ship happens and all.  But 2 TKs in the same battle is suspicious.  And makes one think that a) perhaps should cause some sort of automatic reporting to WG support and b) perhaps should cause a short suspension, like perhaps an hour or something.  Definitely boot the player out of his ship and either back to port or out of the game.

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,013 posts
4,848 battles

That ship is pure scumbag mode, I can't wait to get her!

[PNP]
Members
397 posts
3,227 battles
8 minutes ago, Crucis said:

@RighteousRhyno

You may want to cover the names in that second image to avoid a naming and shaming forum violation.

Also, I notice that a player on your team had TWO team kills!  Good grief.  That sort of player needs a little time out.  I'm all for not punishing accidental TK's too harshly because ship happens and all.  But 2 TKs in the same battle is suspicious.  And makes one think that a) perhaps should cause some sort of automatic reporting to WG support and b) perhaps should cause a short suspension, like perhaps an hour or something.  Definitely boot the player out of his ship and either back to port or out of the game.

Ok, thank you for the heads up. The TKer threw torps in my direction in which I assume towards the red fleet too far for torps. Dunno what's up with that.

[RKLES]
Members
8,930 posts
10,828 battles

Would be great if you got on each day and 1st battle of the day was like that, lol great way to resupply Signal Flags in 1 battle.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,386 posts
6,776 battles
3 hours ago, Crucis said:

But 2 TKs in the same battle is suspicious. 

I've managed to do this with a single ill-considered spread of torpedoes on one occasion. I felt really, really rotten about it afterwards.

You can't judge for sure without watching the replay.