Framerate 1-10 FPS Max

8 comments in this topic

[7-TH]
Members
7 posts
1,561 battles

Having huge framerate issues.

Here's my computer- 

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

Before patch my game would run at a smooth locked 60 FPS in all screens and during gameplay. After this patch I currently am experiencing this.

When I load the game for NA it seems fine running at 60FPS. Soon as I hit the "port" application window my frames drop to 15. I joined a game once hoping it was just a menu issue. My framerate was between 1-9 FPS.

I have tried the following-

Updated Graphics Drivers

Repaired WOWS

Restarted Computer

Tried Other Applications - World Of Warcraft/Diablo/Ark/Ect work fine.

Moved graphical settings down to very low, turned everything "off". Restarted. Frame rate still the same. Maximized settings. Same as before.

Only thing I haven't done is reinstalled but I figured you wouldn't have to due to the repair feature being available. 

Edited by SaltyBurst

[7-TH]
Members
7 posts
1,561 battles

Have tried both after looking over all comments regarding FPS issues.

Neither have been effective. DX 11 or DX9 make zero changes to the amount of FPS I have during port screen or in game.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
796 posts
2,882 battles

any mods installed? Have you shutdown every signle other program running in the background? Tried windowless/borderless and fullscreen?

[WOLF5]
Members
686 posts
8,460 battles

There was another person,before last patch,reporting similar issues. I would ask the same as the other fellow above me,,what else is running in the background? Did you try to run either task manager , or other resource monitoring app with the game ?? And disable-remove ALL mods you might have. You can try to change the display scaling mode in your nvidia settings,i know on my system it was a decisive factor  .

You don`t happen to have a laptop,with hybrid graphics system ,that either uses on-board graphic for every day use,and dedicated graphic  for gaming??   

Edited by VonSmallHausenn

[WOLF5]
Members
686 posts
8,460 battles

Do you have "Geforce Experience HUD Overlay" enabled ? Some other games with the same game engine, has trouble with that . Try to disable it in nvida settings. 

Members
1 post
4,109 battles

i'm having the same issue, fps goes between 3 to 20... most of the time just arround 13fps

i was able to play a lot of space battles at over 50fps (that were the common frame rate i had) and since last week i've been getting these drops on fps... 

idk if creating a new post would help in any way, since the few other persons i've seen with the same issue haven't got a clear answer...

Sign in to follow this