You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

Why WG US crusiers

4 comments in this topic

[SOV]
Members
2,544 posts

Please WG why! You give us yet another Russian BB.. Um I mean crusier in Stalingrad then I look at the US crusier split. The prem t7 has a range of 13.something km, no armor, no speed, and no turning radius. I know its a t7 but wow and its going to be 60 ish bucks.

The rest of the line all has about the same range, turning and so on.

Please don't do this. These ships need to be interesting and playable. T8 with 13. Who cares range is just to short.

I love this game and do spend money with you but please look again at this split because seeing Stalingrad and then Uss Bosie makes me sad.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 3

[SALVO]
Members
20,008 posts
19,932 battles

Crusiers?

What's a "crusier"?

Edit:  A big yawn and a thumbs down to the thumbs down.  LOL.

Edited by Crucis
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SALVO]
Members
20,008 posts
19,932 battles
6 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Please WG why! You give us yet another Russian BB.. Um I mean crusier in Stalingrad then I look at the US crusier split. The prem t7 has a range of 13.something km, no armor, no speed, and no turning radius. I know its a t7 but wow and its going to be 60 ish bucks.

The rest of the line all has about the same range, turning and so on.

Please don't do this. These ships need to be interesting and playable. T8 with 13. Who cares range is just to short.

I love this game and do spend money with you but please look again at this split because seeing Stalingrad and then Uss Bosie makes me sad.

Calm down.  Before losing it, wait for them to come out with the final stats.

• Cool 1

[SOV]
Members
2,544 posts
15 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Calm down.  Before losing it, wait for them to come out with the final stats.

I have learned to do that after Enterprise was coming out. I was madder than a Star Wars fan at what happens to Luke.

I put this post hoping WG will read it and look closer at them. 

I pretty much just play Atlanta, Fed, and starting with Midway. I have the Indi and like how she plays. The USA Bosie is Basicly Atlanta so I have no need to spend 60 buck.

Thanks for the remind though because its easy to get sucked into the rabbit hole of anger.