2,192 posts
11,689 battles

No

they are only for the event, after that they are taken away from your account

[HINON]
Supertester
20,522 posts
13,924 battles

The ships you earn for winning a match and can play in the temporary game mode with are temporary. Any XP earned on them will be transferred to Orlan when they're removed. The 8000 doubloon space ship permacamos you can buy for several tier 10 ships is permanent.

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
808 posts
8,075 battles
29 minutes ago, Lert said:

The ships you earn for winning a match and can play in the temporary game mode with are temporary. Any XP earned on them will be transferred to Orlan when they're removed. The 8000 doubloon space ship permacamos you can buy for several tier 10 ships is permanent.

8000 Doubloons for the same bonuses the regular perma-camo gives?

Nope!

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,097 posts
11,078 battles
48 minutes ago, Lert said:

can play in the temporary game mode

Clutch Cargo posted in a post that there is an Easter Egg behind something on the H line that you shoot and then supposedly be able to play them in random too .

Will go see if I can find it and paste it here .

" Have any of you found the easter egg that gives you the Space Ships in your Live game to play in Randoms?

It is behind that asteroid in the H line all you have to do is shoot it. "  quoted from Clutch Cargo post

:Smile_honoring:

[-AVA-]
Members
189 posts
9,528 battles

Since they are 19-point captains shouldn't all the XP be elite XP that you can apply anywhere you want? It would also encourage me (and perhaps more than a few others) to actually participate in the event. Not that I am against the whole thing, just the visuals were too hard on my eyes on the PTS so not really a fan.

Disregard. I guess they do actually earn elite commander XP but the actual ship XP goes to the Orlan so I stand corrected.

Edited by syd_

Sign in to follow this