You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jackmoopoo

Anyone else kinda pissed off at the space thing?

124 comments in this topic

Members
13 posts
188 battles

You need a tier VI in order to get a tank? I haven't played WoWS in a long time so the highest I have is the Bogue (Tier V) And in order to upgrade it's 42k EXP and I have like 2k. I'm not a fan of the grind, I just like to play and I was hoping to play space but I probably won't be able to before the event times out.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 7

[HINON]
Supertester
20,510 posts
13,915 battles

No matter what WG does, it'll piss someone off.

• Cool 18
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 2

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,617 posts
14,744 battles

For what it's worth I doubt I open the space port on the live server. I tried Space Battles on the public test and found the contrast detrimental to my game enjoyment.

Wish you could play since you want to but I'm gonna pass. To each their own...

• Cool 1

[WOLF4]
Beta Testers
434 posts
6 minutes ago, jackmoopoo said:

You need a tier VI in order to get a tank? I haven't played WoWS in a long time so the highest I have is the Bogue (Tier V) And in order to upgrade it's 42k EXP and I have like 2k. I'm not a fan of the grind, I just like to play and I was hoping to play space but I probably won't be able to before the event times out.

So you haven’t been that invested or interested in the game. Why should you get feee stuff?

• Cool 3

Members
2,065 posts
3,885 battles

If you haven't played in a long time what does it matter?  Clearly the game isn't your priority.  And yet here you are angry about a game you don't really play.

[RLGN]
Members
10,045 posts
19,455 battles
4 minutes ago, Khafni said:

For what it's worth I doubt I open the space port on the live server. I tried Space Battles on the public test and found the contrast detrimental to my game enjoyment.

Wish you could play since you want to but I'm gonna pass. To each their own...

Yeah; it may be masquerading as a lower tier, but as far as I’m concerned it’s still tier 10; which I’ve never enjoyed...

[SALVO]
Members
19,999 posts
19,924 battles
17 minutes ago, Lert said:

No matter what WG does, it'll piss someone off.

While there's always some truth to that, Lert, having a tier 6 limitation on the April Fools event seems rather harsh and unnecessary.  If there was going to be any limit, I'd think that tier 4 would have been enough.

• Cool 1

Members
13 posts
188 battles

Hmm, wait never mind I thought you got the same amount of EXP as in WOT

Also just because I haven't played that one specific game and not played the other doesn't mean I don't deserve it, I just got bored since this game can get REALLY grindy.

Edited by jackmoopoo

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles

I'd just like to be able to play, 3 hours and counting on this update download

[SYN]
Members
4,921 posts
11,844 battles
22 minutes ago, jackmoopoo said:

Wow sheesh, can't express an opinion without people getting salty

And you weren't being salty?  I'm sorry.

People have a right to disagree not only with your point, but with the sentiment as well.

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles
5 minutes ago, jackmoopoo said:

Lol, I have [edited] internet and it took my about and hour and a half to download everything so your internet must be worse lolool

doesn't seem to be at my end, all my speed tests are right on where they should be, is there a setting in game that is limiting my download speed? just seems odd that it tops at at exactly 40.0 KB/s 

Members
13 posts
188 battles

I was just upset that I wasted like 2 hours (I have [edited] internet) downloading something that I might not be able to play and I got, less than helpful replies.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
16,998 battles
31 minutes ago, jackmoopoo said:

Wow sheesh, can't express an opinion without people getting salty

meh just grind up a ship line u can prob do one in a week then u can give SB a try

Members
13 posts
188 battles
3 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

doesn't seem to be at my end, all my speed tests are right on where they should be, is there a setting in game that is limiting my download speed? just seems odd that it tops at at exactly 40.0 KB/s 

hmm, I don't know WoWS limited mine too, it went back up after awhile when I was in a discord which is weird since discord USES data...

Members
13 posts
188 battles
3 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

meh just grind up a ship line u can prob do one in a week then u can give SB a try

Yeah, I have the Bogue (Tier V) It should take me a day or two since I suck at grinding. Probably longer though.

[WOLF9]
Members
8,773 posts
4,145 battles

In order to get Bogue you must have the T4 BB.  So - two tiers away in BB and one tier in CV.  That doesn't sound un-doable.  Use up them flags.

Nevertheless, I would have liked WG to put the cutoff at Tier V.  The Tier X space battles are going to be hilarious derp-fests anyway, so what difference would one tier make? 

[RLGN]
Members
10,045 posts
19,455 battles
Just now, iDuckman said:

In order to get Bogue you must have the T4 BB.  So - two tiers away in BB and one tier in CV.  That doesn't sound un-doable.  Use up them flags.

Agreed. Without even using Dragon signals, the three standard bonus signals (+50% xp, cxp, and fxp,) and a moderately decent first win, you can get 2k xp easily enough, more with a better game.

11 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Nevertheless, I would have liked WG to put the cutoff at Tier V.  The Tier X space battles are going to be hilarious derp-fests anyway, so what difference would one tier make? 

Apparently I missed the info under the news article; is the Space mode Ops or PvP?