Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
cfedler

Oh Space Camo, How i want thee so...

7 comments in this topic

[THORN]
Members
99 posts
6,121 battles

Now i Must first start out by saying that i love this game, and all the cool events that WG does For Free on our part. And these space battles and Space ships are really, Really cool. My only issue is (You probably guessed it by now) That 8000 doubloon cost for the permanent camos. Now i personally think that's pricy, but mostly worth it. If it wasn't for one, little bitty issue. The Type 20 Camoflage i have for my Des Moine and Minotaur. Because those were both 5000 doubloons. And once i click buy on those fancy 8000 doubloon Camos, my previously spent 5000 doubloons are 100% absolutely useless. Now i understand that WG is a business and needs to make money, but please WG, let us either sell our type 20 camos for even a reduced payback, or let us trade them in and pay the difference to get the Sci-Fi camos. Because while i love this game, and I Adore my Des Moine, spending 13000 doubloons total for camos really bites

• Cool 3

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
725 posts
10,769 battles

If they came with the sound effects and shell effects (lazers FTW), I would say they are DEFINITELY worth the the 8k, however they do not.  Please WG, have the sound and shell effects come with the camo!:Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,515 posts
11,631 battles
24 minutes ago, Volron said:

If they came with the sound effects and shell effects (lazers FTW), I would say they are DEFINITELY worth the the 8k, however they do not.  Please WG, have the sound and shell effects come with the camo!:Smile_great:

agreed, there's no reason to buy these with the current price. They give you the same bonuses but cost you 3k doubloons more. its a complete ripoff!:fish_book:

• Cool 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
10,561 posts

Exclusivity always costs $$$. :cap_cool:However I completely understand your position. All the best with getting movement on the subject. 

[THORN]
Members
99 posts
6,121 battles
1 minute ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Exclusivity always costs $$$. :cap_cool:However I completely understand your position. All the best with getting movement on the subject. 

I'm fine with the extra cost. I just wish i could do something about the 5000 doubloon camos that're going to become useless as soon as i get the sci-fi ones

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,202 posts
5,730 battles

Would be great if wg offers a rebate for already having a type 20 camo and make the space camo cost 3k doubloons instead and the player gets to have two permanent camos. It would incentivise more spending on the camo than the straight up 8k doubloons while already having the type 20.

• Cool 1

Members
837 posts
4,969 battles

I agree. World of Tanks had a trade-in for premium vehicles once, not sure if that program still exists. I understand if WoWS doesn't do that with ships, but considering premium camouflages are the second most expensive 'gold' assets after ships, it would be nice to have a trade for different liveries. Maybe 30-50% of the original camo cost is discounted from the new one? What do you guys think?

Sign in to follow this