Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Usedcarjock

Graf Zeppelin

10 comments in this topic

[SEALZ]
Members
535 posts
5,919 battles

I think this ship may be a tad powerful in the strike department. I just witnessed our Shokaku get deleted by AP bombs 3 minutes into the match with DF up. There was a Montana nearby trying to provide AA support but to no avail. Is the ship now live, or is this iteration # 452? If it's live, I plan on switching my German cruisers to DF and staying away from BBs for a bit.

Members
155 posts
4,377 battles
25 minutes ago, Usedcarjock said:

I think this ship may be a tad powerful in the strike department. I just witnessed our Shokaku get deleted by AP bombs 3 minutes into the match with DF up. There was a Montana nearby trying to provide AA support but to no avail. Is the ship now live, or is this iteration # 452? If it's live, I plan on switching my German cruisers to DF and staying away from BBs for a bit.

It seems they were found to be lacking balance and were assisted with their balance and sent back to port to rethink things. 

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
725 posts
10,759 battles

I'm still waiting on that special camo that she was suppose to come with...:Smile_unsure:

Members
155 posts
4,377 battles
1 minute ago, Volron said:

I'm still waiting on that special camo that she was suppose to come with...:Smile_unsure:

I want the Jericho sirens, I want players to hear my sirens scream before being turned into a spectator. 

• Funny 1

[WK]
725 posts
10,759 battles

It's there, but YOU cannot hear them.  If you were "on the ground", then yes, you'll hear them.   Unless something changed...:Smile_hiding:

Members
155 posts
4,377 battles
Just now, Volron said:

It's there, but YOU cannot hear them.  If you were "on the ground", then yes, you'll hear them.   Unless something changed...:Smile_hiding:

Nope, ran tests this morning with a friend. It doesn't work on auto drop or manual. 

[WK]
725 posts
10,759 battles

Aww.  They were working when I first saw the update on it...  :Smile_sad:  When they brought it out that is.

Members
115 posts
8,146 battles

Yes GZ is live and complete, players that kept them will be given 3 months exclusive until they put it out for sale according to WG

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,766 posts
8,761 battles
4 hours ago, Usedcarjock said:

yeah, DFAA apparently doesnt help you against AP dive bombers, just makes the circle the size it would be on a auto drop from what ive heard, so, you're screwed either way when youre the target of them

Edited by tcbaker777

Sign in to follow this