Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

Ships u dislike but do well in.

10 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,752 battles

What ships do you despise but do well in? For me it's the Fubuki. I hate playing it as I'm an RU DD gunboater at heart, but I keep doing consistently well in the Fubuki. My WTR is over 2K and my win rate is in the 60% range in the thing. So what's your dread to play but instead  slay Boat.

Members
2,457 posts
5,238 battles

T5 and T6 In the Pan Asians. 64% WR on both, but slow Gun traverse makes me postal. 

• Cool 1

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,752 battles
3 minutes ago, Thornir said:

T5 and T6 In the Pan Asians. 64% WR on both, but slow Gun traverse makes me postal. 

I have a blast in the T6 I look at the reload on the T5, there are no words for it's glacial reload.

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

I don't have any. Maybe I would if my dread to play them didn't keep me from so many ships for so long. But I'm trying to become more open minded.

[WOLF3]
Members
19,235 posts
17,583 battles

For me interestingly it's Atlanta.  She's my most played ship at 418 matches.  She is also the reason why I got my first batch of high point USN captains.  I have a 54% WR with her so I do decently in her.  But at the same time I have to work extraordinarily harder with her, and play under a constant fear of getting 1-shotted at any point in the game, and my effective gun range is short.

Tier V Battleship Caesar is as big as her.

[RKLES]
Members
8,925 posts
10,828 battles

The French Ships would be the ones I currently Dislike, but did not all that bad in oddly enough.

[FML]
Members
2,463 posts
11,867 battles
1 hour ago, IronMike11B4O said:

What ships do you despise but do well in? For me it's the Fubuki. I hate playing it as I'm an RU DD gunboater at heart, but I keep doing consistently well in the Fubuki. My WTR is over 2K and my win rate is in the 60% range in the thing. So what's your dread to play but instead  slay Boat.

For me, I always dreaded the Pensacola and Yorck grinds, yet I did pretty well in both. Don’t really understand it, myself. 

[UEFN]
Members
812 posts
15,442 battles

Gearing, 59% WR but it's very boring and sluggish to sail, did well in it but it annoyed me too much so i sold it.  i prefer speedy DD so i found Khab and Shima much more fun and enjoyable, even though the WR are much lower with the latter two i still prefer fun factor over WR.

Sign in to follow this