Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Crucis

Can we get a subforum for French BBs already?

4 comments in this topic

[SALVO]
Members
20,145 posts
19,993 battles

@Radar_X  @Pigeon_of_War  

Guys, the French BBs came out in the previous patch, a few weeks ago.  Can we get a subforum for French Battleships, please?

Crucis.

• Cool 2

[CUTER]
Members
809 posts
20,959 battles

This really needs to be done.  They need to learn how to sync a ship line with a forum topical area.  Doesnt seem like too difficult a feat, but here we are again, asking for the leaders to make it happen.  Seems a bit off that we need to keep addressing this issue.  At least give us some clarification as to why this isn't possible.  Needless to say, I will be withholding my How to Thread for a specific French BB until they fix this.  

Edited by Kongo_Pride

[SALVO]
Members
20,145 posts
19,993 battles

Honestly, it REALLY annoys me that the forum admins don't create new subforums on the very day that a new line gets released. I mean, seriously, WG had been promoting the coming French BB line for a good long time.  How is it that the forum admins didn't figure out that adding a French BB subforum was going to be necessary?

I hate ripping on IT guys like this, but I was an IT guy too.  And if I overlooked something this obvious, my boss would have ripped me a new one in a heart beat.

-Members-
1,542 posts
26 battles

Hey guys thanks for bringing us your thoughts on this. We will bring this to our team for future consideration! 

Sign in to follow this