Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
anonym_3PcbQIcaagnb

The Marvel Cineamatic Universe is a bad joke.

42 comments in this topic

Members
282 posts

Here's why right now.

1. The costume department is a mess. So Spidey can have a mask but not Hawkeye? Cap and Iron Man can't keep their masks on. The Guardians of the galaxy are outlaws not space patrolmen. Many of the "super hero" costumes are just normal army fatigues.  

2. For a superhero universe I see a  lot of..........                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

agents-shield-season-2-cobie-smulders-maria-hill.jpg.5fb654173f9463399ce15660a697ba9a.jpgfalcon.jpg.dc0e52a37140bcc8c90b14b59f0e8807.jpgmarvel-black-widow-winter-soldier-movie.thumb.jpg.a7e89817731fce0faee6c18493103364.jpgmarvel-agents-s-h-e.thumb.jpg.0c14735794b55a1ecaa259843c61dea6.jpg

well normal humans with guns, rayguns, sci fi tech, and or mundane weapons. So what's the point of having the punisher. So if I picked up a gun Iam a superhero? Does this mean real cops, solders, and federal agents are real superheroes? So anyone with training and a college degree can be a superhero, please give me a break.

3. No supernatural in here. So Thor is an alien, Asgard is a planet, Scarlet Witch's powers are not magical, and Dr Strange's powers are some interdimensional B.S..

4. The tone is kiddy and storylines are garbage.

5. Too much Sci-Fi tech in this universe. So we have Stark Industries, Ant-man, Shield, aliens, Wakanda, Hydra, and most supervillains alone. That tied with the general public in this universe has the same access to the same tech as real citizens do. But yet those same fictional citizens are viewing these techie heroes and villains as shocking? How are these superheroes and supervillains super!?

6. It is called the cinematic universe but is lacking X-Men and Fantastic Four( yes I know the reason movie rights but with that said don't call it the cinematic universe).

7. The comics are suffering, now it seems the comics are becoming adaptions of the adaptions!

8. Stop shoving Black Widow as a superhero down my throat.

9. Cast better looking women for female characters.

10. Robert Downy Jr does not work as Iron Man

11. Other movie series are not getting a chance to shine. But when we do it is these piles are junk.            

untitled.png.ed5074050bf360a97f3fc511b334a723.pngmaxresdefault.thumb.jpg.8f8f5444e8add78e0f3270b4500753c9.jpg bg.thumb.jpg.9779cebde99e2ff746ae3d4a60fe0722.jpg

12. Finally, they need to focus on making good films not on dumb merchandizing that aims to kids. Most kids don't even read comics and likely won't until they turn into adults. 

• Boring 1

Members
702 posts
4,725 battles
2 hours ago, M8i said:

Really? Not only is that absurd given who's already cast, but what the flying [edited] does that matter?

I'm not a fan of the Marvel or DC comic book movies, but they sure make a metric butt-load of money. I think that speaks for itself.

• Boring 1

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,191 posts
2,971 battles

All I gathered from this is you think Black Widow isnt hot... 

• Cool 1

[H-W-C]
Members
1,271 posts
3,605 battles

And you feel the need to whine on the Warships Forum because...?

Can't you just go back to complaining about how underpowered your totally balansed Orion is?

• Funny 1

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
5 minutes ago, IWantedOption1 said:

All I gathered from this is you think Black Widow isnt hot... 

Well if he does not not it would not surprise me. The OP's likes/dislikes always seem a little off keel, to me anyway. Almost like he has drank to much salt-water.

Edited by Chaos_EN2

Members
282 posts
2 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Well if he does not not it would not surprise me. The OP's likes/dislikes always seem a little off keel, to me anyway. Almost like he has drank to much salt-water.

No I just don't like superhero movie series that feature just normal humans in army fatigues  running around with guns but are called superheroes.

• Boring 1

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
Just now, M8i said:

called superheroes

Well I think every member of the Military is a "superhero" , so is every Fireman, and Police Officer.

• Cool 3

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,265 posts
3,154 battles

Somehow, I don't see how this relates to boats. There must be a deeper underlying connection which prompted you to post this on these forums. 

Wait!

Is the helicarrier coming as a premium aircraft carrier?! 

• Funny 1

[MEIST]
Members
1,063 posts
4,213 battles
26 minutes ago, warpath_33 said:

And you feel the need to whine on the Warships Forum because...?

Can't you just go back to complaining about how underpowered your totally balansed Orion is?

:Smile_teethhappy:

[MEIST]
Members
1,063 posts
4,213 battles
2 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

Wait!

Soon TM

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
4 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

Wait!

COOL I WILL BUY IT!!!!!:Smile_coin:

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
4 minutes ago, M8i said:

You want to want to talk about ships fine.

Let's see, it is the WORLD OF WARSHIPS forum, okay yeah talking about ships seems to be the right idea.:Smile_glasses:

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
7,390 posts
13,565 battles
56 minutes ago, M8i said:

I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers, unless it was to do it on the floor.

Members
975 posts
1,871 battles

in before this get locked like all of your other threads. as for your topic they are not called superheroes in the universe they are just call heros unless they have some special abilities the female actors are hot enough the costumes look fine and you seem to be the only one with this problem as for the other universes you considered "better" again you seem to be in the minority there 

• Cool 1

Members
975 posts
1,871 battles
1 minute ago, M8i said:

So you think this is hot!?

2018-01-08T235437Z_1_LYNXMPEE071LJ-OUSEN_RTROPTP_3_ENTERTAINMENT-US-PEOPLE-GWYNETH-PALTROW.jpg.d2c952dc0c844fe3323deff6acdeae9b.jpg!zoe-saldana-campari-milan-2018-january-03.thumb.jpg.4c9fe4116127e1b82e901adc1e07a473.jpg

and here we see the standard millennial thinking he is the only one aloud to have an opinion

[TBW]
Members
7,390 posts
13,565 battles

Yup, even when I was a kid I could admire and desire older women and now that I am older I still can.

7 minutes ago, M8i said:

So you think this is hot!?

2018-01-08T235437Z_1_LYNXMPEE071LJ-OUSEN_RTROPTP_3_ENTERTAINMENT-US-PEOPLE-GWYNETH-PALTROW.jpg.d2c952dc0c844fe3323deff6acdeae9b.jpg!zoe-saldana-campari-milan-2018-january-03.thumb.jpg.4c9fe4116127e1b82e901adc1e07a473.jpg

We all age.

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
On 3/29/2018 at 12:47 AM, M8i said:

Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Wow you are a special type of sea slug, by All the Gods of the All Seas, until now I did not realize how much of a slime you was.

I am done with this, boot camp reject.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,265 posts
3,154 battles
On 3/29/2018 at 12:47 AM, M8i said:

Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Isn't that pretty much Iron Man in the comics as well? (I'm not saying that RDJ is anymore, nor that this statement is anything but ludicrously wrong.) 

I mean, there was an issue about him dealing with alcoholism in the comics. They're pretty on the dot for the films, here. 

Sign in to follow this