You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Taffyqueen_1

NA server down?

24 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,797 posts
21,011 battles

Is it so hard to check the mainpage or the game launcher? Both say that the servers are down for patch 7.3.

• Cool 2

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
308 posts
8,785 battles

3 Hour update, really, give me a break. Yes it is the 28th not the 29th so that will more than likely be another update for WG mistakes, and the FPS is still not fixed. Game is going down the tubes really quick.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[5BS]
Members
6,714 posts

You come to the forums but don't go to the news page? That makes less than no sense. It's anti-sense.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[FML]
[FML]
Members
23 posts
12,257 battles

From website "Update Launch Mar. 28
Maintenance Period 03:00 PT (06:00 ET) - 06:00 PT (09:00 ET) " 

[PSP]
Members
8,130 posts

Every gaming forum I've ever been on has "the sky is falling" posts every time a server is routinely maintained or a patch is routinely loaded. This just goes to show that 1. most players never visit the forums and 2. most forum posters don't visit the main page.

Update Launch Mar. 28
Maintenance Period 03:00 PT (06:00 ET) - 06:00 PT (09:00 ET)

That's 4 AM to 7 AM Mountain Time

That's 5 AM to 8 AM Central Time

In other words, another hour and some to go folks.

[SPTR]
Members
26,531 posts
12,318 battles

Ah a new guy to the forum community, in terms of why server is down the answers will be laid out on the official website as the others here has said before me, usually ahead of the event. 

[PIZZA]
Supertester
949 posts
21,358 battles

How is Wg late?   News page says start time 0300 PT for download with an end time of 0600 PT.  Pacific time is California time.  Sooooo 0600 PT = 0700 MT = 0800 CT = 0900ET as advertised on news page.  The download started for me at 4:45 PT.  They are one hour and 15 mins early.  Once the download is complete, you still have to connect to the server and that usually takes another 15-30 minutes depending on what they are doing.  

Members
862 posts

NOOOO!!!!!

My financial advisor Notser advised me to buy tiers 5,6,7 and 8 US Cruisers before the split. I logged in this morning and could not connect. 

Am I too late?????

He also told me premium camo ( I a’int that rich) and 19 point captains. 

NOOOOOOoooooooo!!!!!!!!

[O_O]
Members
5,010 posts
11,252 battles
27 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

makes as much sense as people coming to post it doesnt make sense

...or posting it doesn't make sense that someone would post that someone else isn't making sense.

[O_O]
Members
5,010 posts
11,252 battles
10 minutes ago, Toxic_Potato said:

NOOOO!!!!!

My financial advisor Notser advised me to buy tiers 5,6,7 and 8 US Cruisers before the split. I logged in this morning and could not connect. 

Am I too late?????

He also told me premium camo ( I a’int that rich) and 19 point captains. 

NOOOOOOoooooooo!!!!!!!!

You are fine.  USN cruiser split isn't happening this patch (but testers will be testing a few of the new cruisers under different ship names).

If history is any indication, the best bang for your buck is to buy the premium camo for Cleveland for 1,000 doubloons.  It is assumed (at this point) that you will keep a premium camo on one of the new T6 cruisers, but you will also have a free premium camo on the new Tier 8 Cleveland (3,000 doubloon value, and much more significant on a tier 8 than on a tier 6).  You buy a tier 6 camo, but get a tier 6 and a tier 8 camo.  If you buy camo for the other ships involved in the split you may get a 2-for-1, but it won't be T6 for T8.  Since a couple of the ships are being down-tiered, you would actually be paying for a tier 7 or 8 camo, and getting a free tier 6 or 7 camo.  Not bad, but not as good a deal as the Cleveland deal.

Edited by desmo_2

Members
862 posts
Just now, desmo_2 said:

You are fine.  USN cruiser split isn't happening this patch (but testers will be testing a few of the new cruisers under different ship names).

Thanks Buddy!! :)

I thought I had missed the big split deal. I sold all my made in America Cruisers for Hindenburg.  Now I need’em back. My financial advisor Notser (Definitely not Mr. Buy this NOW! Flamu) did not say when the split is going to happen.

Mucho Thanks Player!!!!

[MEIST]
Members
1,063 posts
4,213 battles
28 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

...or posting it doesn't make sense that someone would post that someone else isn't making sense.

:Smile_teethhappy:

[PVE]
Members
2,881 posts
21,414 battles
10 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

If history is any indication, the best bang for your buck is to buy the premium camo for Cleveland for 1,000 doubloons.  It is assumed (at this point) that you will keep a premium camo on one of the new T6 cruisers, but you will also have a free premium camo on the new Tier 8 Cleveland (3,000 doubloon value, and much more significant on a tier 8 than on a tier 6).  You buy a tier 6 camo, but get a tier 6 and a tier 8 camo.  If you buy camo for the other ships involved in the split you may get a 2-for-1, but it won't be T6 for T8.

My buddy had the premium T8 Fubuki camo for the IJN DD split & got camos for all the DDs from T6-10 on the Fubuki-Shima line (he free XPed through Yugumo to buy the Shima before the split but only had camo for the Fubuki). Not sure what happened camo wise for the Russian DD split as neither of us had any Russian DDs at high enough tiers at the time of split.

Not sure if just having just 1 camo will do the same on the US cruiser split or what tier the camo may need to be but you are definitely going to need to have purchased all cruisers through Baltimore for best results (I ground out the Des Moines too just to be safe).

There was no announcement 1 way or the other during the IJN DD split in regards to camo...they just gave them to him.

In fact they even gave some (for the ships I had...I had only purchased Fubuki at the time but got premium camos for Fubuki-Kagero)to me at 1st even though I had never purchased any premium camos...but then they took them away again w/in about a week. I wish they had told me they were going to remove them as I would have ground out as much of Kagero as possible w/camo bonus to get to Yugumo...I did eventually anyway...as well as the Shima...but that would have made it much quicker had I focused on it more.

I'm actually more bummed about only getting to run the original Fubuki for so little before they took it away (sniff...to have loved & then lost).

[TRIBE]
Members
5 posts
6,501 battles

i try to log in na server and say to me that is a new version but cnt download it dnt know hwat happend