Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GreyFox78659

Blitz is good

8 comments in this topic

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,164 battles

Yeah I almost didn’t play do to the negativity about the game on the forum but honestly it’s good.

If you want a simple version of the game or just a fix at work like me it’s perfect.

[BNKR]
Members
1,180 posts
1,105 battles

Except that you earn so little XP and silver, it's basically impossible to progress. Plus the blueprint thing is a joke.

Edited by RagingxMarmoset

[H-W-C]
Members
1,271 posts
3,613 battles
7 minutes ago, Lampshade_M1A2 said:

It's amusing that somehow Blitz can incorporate real manual control of secondary guns yet we can't have that in WoWS?

It does seem like they did that though, by only allowing one caliber of secondary to be used. (rip Japanese and German DP secondaries)

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,164 battles
7 minutes ago, Lampshade_M1A2 said:

It's amusing that somehow Blitz can incorporate real manual control of secondary guns yet we can't have that in WoWS?

That:Smile_great:

[NOBUL]
Members
335 posts
3,661 battles

I honestly don't really like Blitz much. The Tanks Blitz or Warships Blitz. You earn XP and Silver soooo slowly. The ships cost almost as much as they do in WoWs too. I honestly like not having to fire my secondaries manually one-by-one, it's just too much of a hassle. The torpedoes are so unrealistic. They hit your ship even when you're 0.5km away from them! The CV gameplay is new though so it can be worth a try. The torpedo bombers are always manual drop, and the dive bombers are always auto drop. Kinda weird.

Members
2,419 posts
9,035 battles

I don’t want to grind in Blitz at all, so I simply purchased De Grasse, and it’s fun to play sometimes.  Surprisingly the unique camouflage for De Grasse had to be paid for separately, so I paid a bit more than expected...  Its fun to take out and play once in a while, but I don’t intend to actually grind any of the lines - that would be either considerable time and/or money sink.  I like short game timers, and no camping.

[SALVO]
Members
20,140 posts
19,989 battles
53 minutes ago, Lampshade_M1A2 said:

Different design studios.  Plus, I think that the fear is with "real manual control of secondaries" is that they'd be OP.  Personally, I'm glad that they're not fully manually controlled.  The game is complex enough without requiring BB players to be constantly CONSTANTLY having to manually control every tiny aspect of their play for every freaking second of the battle.  I would prefer that they remove the manual secondary skill and make secondaries generally more effective, with perhaps a minor accuracy bump when you select an individual target.  It's annoying that you get such a massive accuracy buff for taking that friggin' skill, which basically says that if you want to have reasonably effective secondaries, you have to go all in on a secondary build ... which IMO stinks.

Sign in to follow this