You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Usedcarjock

I Broke Raptor Rescue

7 comments in this topic

[SEALZ]
Members
535 posts
5,919 battles

In the middle of Raptor Rescue as Raptor is making its way to the first checkpoint after being repaired, it is assaulted by two DDs and two CA's. In an effort to save Raptor, I nudged him out of the way of a torpedo spread that would have killed him. However, because of this action, even though Raptor reached the edge of the map unharmed, because he was slightly off the track so to speak, the game did not register it as such, and time ran out, ending the mission in failure. The team sat in the cap for 3 minutes waiting for the mission to end with Raptor sitting there with us, to no avail.

shot-18_03.27_21_21.53-0601.thumb.jpg.d2f5ad2ad5d5037c1d75fec11ab14d4b.jpg

As you can see Raptor is at full HP and is at the edge of the Map around the island I am turning past.

[INTEL]
Members
9,822 posts
27,868 battles

Ha thats great. Happened in several ops I hAve been in... The Rouan suddenly turning and charging the red bots instead of exiting, or getting stuck on an island.

[WOLF7]
Members
11,420 posts

Well, why you'd have 2 dd's still running around at the end?:Smile_teethhappy:

I can sympathize though, I played a few last night and the teams couldn't hit the broadside of the barn from the inside..:Smile_amazed:

Cruisers dying to the first dd, no one able to finish anything, bb's in the back far out of position.....I know I haven't been playing much, but I didn't think the player base could really get that much worse...:cap_hmm:

[PSP]
Members
8,131 posts

I had worlds of fun trying to herd the Nooooo! boat from Dunkirk away from the mines and trying to get him to join the crowd. Sometimes it's fun to see what else you can do with a scenario once you've played it ad nauseam.  

• Funny 1

[WOLF6]
Members
766 posts
4,874 battles

I guess next time you can play world of tugboats and nudge him back on course?

• Funny 1

[WOLF9]
Members
8,842 posts
4,180 battles

Oh, we herd Ruan all the time, and Raptor less though sometimes.  Never had it break the scenario.  Weird.