You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Azrael2415

New Here

19 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
886 battles

Looking for some people to help me learn how to play this game properly and maybe go for clan wars when I am actually good! 

Add me: Azrael2415

• Cool 2

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,180 posts
2,964 battles

If you are looking at battleships, or need any help, just ask away. Everyone here loves to answer questions. Personally, I can help with any BB out there you need help on!:Smile_teethhappy:

[CUTER]
Members
809 posts
20,959 battles

Welcome to the community.  I would recommend going to the clans recruitment pages and finding a home where folks can mentor you if that is what you are looking for.  If not, practice in your training room and watch YouTube!

[INTEL]
Members
7,063 posts
28,893 battles

Welcome to the forums. Ask if you have questions.

Lots of good material here, in the WOWS Wiki, and YouTube.

[HYDRO]
Members
2,783 posts
4,568 battles

Hello and welcome, if you are at service level 3 you might be able to take advantage of the friend referral programme to get a nice starting boost. I'm sure if you ask around you can find a referral code. Just something to keep in mind as you are getting started.  https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/

Disclaimer: not fishing for code, just mentioning an opportunity for the OP.

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,793 posts
4,982 battles

Why wait to get good?  There are plenty of clans out there who welcome new players.  Was helping get a new player in my clan up to speed with the game just last night.

Welcome to the game and the forums!

[CVA16]
Members
2,763 posts
7,509 battles

Watch a LOT of youtube videos. Practice, practice and practice some more. Get comfortable with a line and work your way up it. Good luck.

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
2,491 posts
15,716 battles

Hey welcome to the game and welcome to the forum good luck out there just remember if you need info check the search option it's probably been posted in the Forum already:Smile_honoring:

[O_O]
Members
5,001 posts
11,217 battles
3 hours ago, Azrael2415 said:

Looking for some people to help me learn how to play this game properly and maybe go for clan wars when I am actually good! 

Your very first post on the forum, and you successfully wrote a guide on how to ask for help.

Well done, sir...well done. +1, and :Smile_medal:

No ranting, complaining, blaming, whining, moaning, [edited], or crying.  Just asking for help.  Whoda thunk it?

I don't have a mic or I would gladly div with you and offer my somewhat suspect experience.  However, I recommend YouTube videos by Flamu, iChase, and The Mighty Jingles.  Or, when you are in the game, click the gears in the very top left of your port screen, then select "Video Tutorials".  Much good info to be had.

*Edit - here is a "Refer a friend" link since no one has yet posted one...:Smile_playing:

https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/mwwzk57

Edited by desmo_2
  • Cool 1

[JFSOC]
Members
570 posts
8,790 battles

JFSOC is a community oriented team of veterans focused on teamwork and communication. Visit our Discord server at https://discord.gg/akm7PX4 and message @recruiter for an interview.

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
17 hours ago, Azrael2415 said:

Welcome Aboard Shipmate, I hope you will love this game. And most of the community on the Forums are some great People.

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride that WWS offers. 

If you are looking for a clan that is helpful for new players, BWC certainly provides. Even our most experienced captains have no issue dropping to whatever tier is needed to help a fellow member out. One team, one fight.

Check out our recruitment thread through my siglink.

cheers, 
C