5 comments in this topic

[IBAD]
[IBAD]
Beta Testers
121 posts
3,557 battles

Hey, as the title says, I am looking to see if anyone has the plans (or knows where to find them) to some certain vessels.  Specifically, I am looking for deck plans to the SS-124, SS-200 Thresher, Cannon-class DE-173 Eldridge, and the Kriegsmarine U-29.

Any help would be great.  Thanks!

[TAW]
Members
51 posts
7,989 battles

Hi, I should have some deck plans for them, let me look for them and I would respond :) This is the deck plans for the u-1,

u1-1906.jpg

Edited by Battleship1987

[TAW]
Members
51 posts
7,989 battles

Hi, I am sending you drawings for the ss-190 Sargo-class, that is close to the Tambor-class. I don't have drawings for that class of sub sadly. The ss-124 was a s-class sub, the s class drawings I have are for the ss-131 same type and the drawings should be the same for both boats. I am also give you plans for the DE-183 USS Samuel Miles , that is a Cannon-class DE.  This is a photo tour for a Cannon-class DE  http://www.ussslater.org/tour/decks/index.html  - Enjoy

SS-131 - S-26.pdf

SS-190 USS Spearfish.pdf

DE-183 USS Samuel Miles.pdf

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.