Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Usedcarjock

What are you doing today Usedcarjock?

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

217
[SEALZ]
Members
535 posts
5,915 battles

Oh you know, just Lyon around.

shot-18_03.27_13_38.37-0097.thumb.jpg.60f6d6db39dba3416c65e240c16d7ba2.jpg

shot-18_03.27_13_39.00-0439.thumb.jpg.51996049c0479a194c47637aa7d0395e.jpg

Disclaimer: Yes I did Dev Strike the Fubuki. No it was not a detonation.

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
351
[POP]
Members
964 posts
11,277 battles
1 hour ago, Usedcarjock said:

Oh you know, just Lyon around.

shot-18_03.27_13_38.37-0097.thumb.jpg.60f6d6db39dba3416c65e240c16d7ba2.jpg

shot-18_03.27_13_39.00-0439.thumb.jpg.51996049c0479a194c47637aa7d0395e.jpg

Disclaimer: Yes I did Dev Strike the Fubuki. No it was not a detonation.

Awesome game sir!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25
[PRU]
Members
116 posts
4,404 battles

95 hits and only one measly fire? Turn in your marins-pompiers  card!

 

Nice fight.:cap_rambo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
217
[SEALZ]
Members
535 posts
5,915 battles
1 hour ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Whoa Nelly that was a great one. Print it and frame it. And on my favourite ship right now too. Bravo.

There’s something so satisfying about sending 16 shells downrange per salvo isn’t there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,924 posts
8,465 battles
13 minutes ago, Usedcarjock said:

There’s something so satisfying about sending 16 shells downrange per salvo isn’t there?

Highly addictive: once you've got 16 you don't want any less. I've got that gift captain with enhanced Ex Marksman and Adrenaline--not sure it adds that much but it's good for morale!

A good battle from a few days ago:

Spoiler

5abaa9fa2318d_Lyon-Kraken.jpg.caed9711000df08e9fc7b449a1e746a3.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
217
[SEALZ]
Members
535 posts
5,915 battles
13 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Highly addictive: once you've got 16 you don't want any less. I've got that gift captain with enhanced Ex Marksman and Adrenaline--not sure it adds that much but it's good for morale!

A good battle from a few days ago:

  Reveal hidden contents

5abaa9fa2318d_Lyon-Kraken.jpg.caed9711000df08e9fc7b449a1e746a3.jpg

 

Got the French gift Captain too, 20 second reload on those guns is a big deal especially in a brawl with a Bismarck when your life totals are on salvo away from sending you to the bottom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×