You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
S7CentNickel

7.3 update upcoming

37 comments in this topic

Supertester
2,169 posts
9,234 battles
53 minutes ago, SexualPandaClinton said:

Seriously, go read, troll.

Reading is a lost art. Has been for a good long while

[ICOP]
Members
1,067 posts
3,860 battles
5 minutes ago, Destroyer_ShimakazeChan said:

Reading is a lost art. Has been for a good long while

Ooo reading like with a paper and stuff right??  I heard about that along with the fabled outside.

[LEGIT]
Members
1,672 posts
24,453 battles

Removing the "H" button stats from the chat in game.  It showed your ships stats.  I didn't know it was a bug.  I thought it was just a useful feature.

Gonna miss it now it's gone.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,232 posts
6,674 battles

I note that the tier-shifted US cruisers are going out to the testers in 0.7.3. Does this suggest to anyone else that 0.7.4 will be the Split patch, or is it more likely on the basis of previous experience that they will hold off until 0.7.5 to do any fixing the testers think is necessary?

Members
1,140 posts
8,387 battles

Owners of the Aigle will be pleased to see that the reduced malus for IFHE will now be applied to 139mm guns - promised by WG six weeks or so ago and now being implemented, so good on them for this one.

[PVE]
Members
2,187 posts
5,187 battles

Mixed feeling about the space combat. I like that we get Elite XP. But I hope we don't see the stuff that people buy for regular line ships for 8000 doubloons in regular combat. That would be ridiculous. Bug fixes look really good. Especially the "loudness"  thing for when you reduce the volume levels. More patches...wonder who at Wargaming has this fixation with patches? I don't see any threads asking for more patches. What I see are people asking for the removal of the "insult patch" when you get sunk. Fortunately, Aslain has a mod to remove that option. Looks like a decent update, though. Maybe it will also remove the ugly green water from the New York port. :Smile-_tongue:

Edited by Deputy276

[TDG]
Members
1,621 posts
7,841 battles
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I note that the tier-shifted US cruisers are going out to the testers in 0.7.3. Does this suggest to anyone else that 0.7.4 will be the Split patch, or is it more likely on the basis of previous experience that they will hold off until 0.7.5 to do any fixing the testers think is necessary?

My money is on 0.7.5, but that assumes testing goes well.  It might be a bit longer, but not much.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,232 posts
6,674 battles
Just now, YeOldeTraveller said:

My money is on 0.7.5, but that assumes testing goes well.

I just read your slightly longer and more detailed & qualified answer in a similarly titled thread, and was about to respond to it. 

I would be quite happy to wait at least till 0.7.5 and even 0.7.6, quite frankly. I could grind out the Phoenix and the Omaha in the next three weeks if I really pushed hard (limited playing opportunities per day), but six to nine weeks (on the assumption of a three-week-per-patch cycle) would make it a far more comfortable task and I might even be able to get my US ten-pointer requalified in the T6 Cleveland before the split.

[WOLF9]
Members
198 posts
4,571 battles
2 hours ago, SexualPandaClinton said:

Seriously, go read, troll.

It was still a error 404 when it was originally posted!  Thanks to everyone else!  Talk about a troll.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
1,698 posts
7,332 battles

They sure spend a lot of time and effort 'fixing bugs and issues', would be nice if all these 'bugs and issues' that the updates keep having were fixed prior to their release, right now it appears that WG has very little QA, if any at all.

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
22,427 posts
3,895 battles

A bit disappointed that the only tier 10 ships to not get sci fi perma-skin camos are the tier 10 ships I actually have.

Seriously though didn't they have a special Yamato skin last time they did this?

Edited by KiyoSenkan

[-K_P-]
Members
167 posts
2,354 battles
3 minutes ago, Judge_Doom said:

They sure spend a lot of time and effort 'fixing bugs and issues', would be nice if all these 'bugs and issues' that the updates keep having were fixed prior to their release, right now it appears that WG has very little QA, if any at all.

People have too many options as far as what is installed (hardware & software) in their computers.  it is impossible to anticipate all permutations of what people have, especially if you add it the possibility of old or corrupt drivers. 

[TDG]
Members
1,621 posts
7,841 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I just read your slightly longer and more detailed & qualified answer in a similarly titled thread, and was about to respond to it. 

I would be quite happy to wait at least till 0.7.5 and even 0.7.6, quite frankly. I could grind out the Phoenix and the Omaha in the next three weeks if I really pushed hard (limited playing opportunities per day), but six to nine weeks (on the assumption of a three-week-per-patch cycle) would make it a far more comfortable task and I might even be able to get my US ten-pointer requalified in the T6 Cleveland before the split.

I wish you good fortune.

I don't know anything that isn't public knowledge.  Mostly, everything discussed on these forums.

There is the possibility that the split could be in 0.7.4, but it just doesn't feel that stable yet.

I'm hoping for a couple cycles to get the balance right.

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
22,427 posts
3,895 battles
1 hour ago, vikingno2 said:

Space Battle has a Star Blazers feel

A pity it doesn't appear to have a Star Blazers ship-- Yamato does not appear to be getting a special skin.

Which is weird because she had one last time they did this.

Edited by KiyoSenkan