kiwi1960

How to get rid of that logo?

8 comments in this topic

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,006 posts

I have the Wargaming.net logo tacked onto my port menu... where it says PROFILE... its there... like it wants me to click on it, but it never goes away.

Please, how does one remove this.... annoyance?

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,638 posts

Not sure what your talking about it's not on mine unless it's at the very top of the page above Browse  Activity  Calendar..................Unless it's about clan or lack of it??  Only difference I can see?

• Cool 1

[ARP]
Supertester
870 posts
10,933 battles

That's the notification label. As far as I know, you can't remove it other than looking at whatever it is they are trying to get your attention to. 

• Cool 1

[MEIST]
Members
1,059 posts
4,213 battles

You either got a new collection item or a patch item. Go to your profile and check for new items in there. Once you click on the new item it will go away.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
803 posts
5,223 battles
1 hour ago, jager_geist said:

Once you click on the new item it will go away.

Usually

Since the most recent patch it doesn't seem to be quite so persistent, and thank you to the interface folks if it was tweaked.  The damn thing used to be like an annoying, chronic, but otherwise benign disease that'd pretend to go away until oh surprise! it didn't.  No matter what you clicked, viewed or otherwise did to strangle the UI.

-R

Edited by Mister_Rawr
True Fact #2391: 26 U.S.C. § 5845(f) of 1968 states that certain species of giraffe are to be considered Destructive Devices by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.
  • Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,186 posts
10,885 battles

You probably have some news. Just go through both tabs and it should clear.

• Cool 1

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,006 posts
19 hours ago, Teahee said:

That's the notification label. As far as I know, you can't remove it other than looking at whatever it is they are trying to get your attention to. 

I have, many many times, still there

17 hours ago, jager_geist said:

You either got a new collection item or a patch item. Go to your profile and check for new items in there. Once you click on the new item it will go away.

you'd  think that, right?

16 hours ago, Mister_Rawr said:

Usually

Since the most recent patch it doesn't seem to be quite so persistent, and thank you to the interface folks if it was tweaked.  The damn thing used to be like an annoying, chronic, but otherwise benign disease that'd pretend to go away until oh surprise! it didn't.  No matter what you clicked, viewed or otherwise did to strangle the UI.

-R

+1 Correct!

14 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

You probably have some news. Just go through both tabs and it should clear.

Ummm... yeah, so all my score pages etc etc.... seriously, do they expect me to do that for EVERY game I just played????

• Cool 1