You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MutsuKaiNi

Wargaming should scrap the Massachusetts

54 comments in this topic

[WAIFU]
Members
279 posts
9,444 battles

There really is no need for this ship to be in the game, we already have Alabama and there is no need for a copy-pasta Alabama ala Prinz Eugen.

I'd rather Wargaming focus on bring us more interesting premium ships, more Japanese, German, British, and Russian premiums would be nice :Smile_Default:

Edited by MutsuKaiNi
  • Cool 4
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 9
  • Angry 1

[FML]
Members
2,450 posts
11,828 battles
25 minutes ago, MutsuKaiNi said:

There really is no need for this ship to be in the game, we already have Alabama and there is no need for a copy-pasta Alabama ala Prinz Eugen.

I'd rather Wargaming focus on bring us more interesting premium ships, more Japanese, German, British, and Russian premiums would be nice :Smile_Default:

1) It is already modelled. Marginal cost of pushing ahead is essentially zero.  If sales =/= 0, then they're ahead.  

2) If WG planned ahead, they'd make one ship have strong AA and the other strong TDS to make them have a different flavour.  

3) It is probably too late for 2).  

Edited by UltimateNewbie

[NOBUL]
Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

Just let'em put out whatever premiums they want, even if they are garbage and/or copypasta. It's not like you are required to purchase them, and even then, there's always the annual Santa Crate shopping spree where you can (potentially) collect all the premiums you missed and/or didn't want, for drastically-reduced prices.

Yes, I have shamelessly exploited that system to acquire humdrum ships at steep discounts.

Members
2,925 posts
1,365 battles

They should experiment with an improved USN RP/DCP system on that ship, kinda like how the Russian ugly betty T5 got a new spin on DCP. 

Or, go and test out what adding a 16mm layer of STS would do to the USN line. 

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,006 posts

Well..... I can hardly say it let alone spell it. :Smile_sceptic:

My son got given the DIANA and its terrible. But he is keeping it, you never sell a gift.

My thinking on the massacho....massus.... this ship.... is its here... its living, warts and all... like the Diana... SOME people must like her, so let her stay, further, she is part of the real history of Naval warfare, and now, she is a part of OUR history. Old ships never die, they just stay in port never to be sailed again.... like the real TEXAS!!!

I've never sailed the .... mass.a.chu-sets..... (close enough) and one day, I'd like the opportunity to do so.

Let the Mass(muffle muffle) live.... BTW, Kiwi's always have a hard time with that word.... almost as bad as that river with all the I's and P's in it... :Smile_Default:

Edited by kiwi1960
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[INTEL]
Members
9,803 posts
27,863 battles

I think they should take their people off the Massachusetts and have then make more Gnevny clones. There aren't enough in game. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
8,198 posts
7,205 battles
22 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

I think they should take their people off the Massachusetts and have then make more Gnevny clones. There aren't enough in game. 

We need more Fletchers. 

• Funny 2

[WOLF5]
Beta Testers
380 posts
2,735 battles

If the sacrifice of the Massachusetts brings the T-61 closer im all for it

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,637 posts
19 hours ago, kiwi1960 said:

Well..... I can hardly say it let alone spell it. :Smile_sceptic:

My son got given the DIANA and its terrible. But he is keeping it, you never sell a gift.

My thinking on the massacho....massus.... this ship.... is its here... its living, warts and all... like the Diana... SOME people must like her, so let her stay, further, she is part of the real history of Naval warfare, and now, she is a part of OUR history. Old ships never die, they just stay in port never to be sailed again.... like the real TEXAS!!!

I've never sailed the .... mass.a.chu-sets..... (close enough) and one day, I'd like the opportunity to do so.

Let the Mass(muffle muffle) live.... BTW, Kiwi's always have a hard time with that word.... almost as bad as that river with all the I's and P's in it... :Smile_Default:

Oughta be a lot like the No.Carolina,Alabama except the No.Carolina's techtree and the Alabama and Massachusetts are/will be premiums  PS  I believe Massachusetts in addition to being a state is also a Native American word which would be why it would so hard to pronounce yeah may or may not go for her myself tho why I'd  want to already having the NorCo and the Missouri................:cap_cool:

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,637 posts

Everyone has their preference this person want's more  BB's that one DD's  I say we have enuff of both I want more Cruiser's :cap_book::cap_cool:

• Cool 1

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,975 posts
9,293 battles
28 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Everyone has their preference this person want's more  BB's that one DD's  I say we have enuff of both I want more Cruiser's :cap_book::cap_cool:

I think overall we have enough of all 3 of those, how about the CV fix we've been promised for 2-3 years now or at least a 3rd line to break up the broken monotony. 

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,637 posts
1 minute ago, WanderingGhost said:

I think overall we have enough of all 3 of those, how about the CV fix we've been promised for 2-3 years now or at least a 3rd line to break up the broken monotony. 

You've got the  Enterprise,Kaga,Saipan,Graf Zeppelin and you weren't happy/satisfied with at least two of those maybe even three of them

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,637 posts
1 hour ago, WanderingGhost said:

1 hour ago, shadowsrmine said:

You've got the  Enterprise,Kaga,Saipan,Graf Zeppelin and you weren't happy/satisfied with at least two of those maybe even three of them

In addition seems to me they're still trying to work with and  or figure out just how they want to run the CV's  IE how they want you to play them.........................

Edited by shadowsrmine

Members
37 posts

I have seen screenshots of the Eu tech tree. They offer a lot of premium ships That the NA server does not offer. WG we need more of a selection of premium ships.

:cap_yes: 

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
6,558 posts
8,217 battles
31 minutes ago, WanderingGhost said:

A third cv line would go a long way to "fixing" CVs, just by adding diversity to random MM, and to cv player options/ 

[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles

I'm not sure if we are supposed to have another Alabama riot, or just ignore another copy and paste thing...I'm so confused..Need more coffee... and maybe an Alabama.. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,987 posts

How many Gnevny clones do we have in-game?

How many Kongo?  Myoko?  Omaha? 

Personally, I think we need the Juneau on new the light cruiser line..   I can't believe they didn't put it in there.

On the lighter side, the Benson and the Svietlana don't have clones..  They are the SAME SHIP !!! 

Edited by AVR_Project
  • Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,637 posts
45 minutes ago, Iowa1944 said:

I have seen screenshots of the Eu tech tree. They offer a lot of premium ships That the NA server does not offer. WG we need more of a selection of premium ships.

:cap_yes: 

This! 

35 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

A third cv line would go a long way to "fixing" CVs, just by adding diversity to random MM, and to cv player options/ 

They'd have to work out they want people tplay them 1st  And so far from what I've seen no one's happy with the decision's made for what  CV's are already out

35 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I'm not sure if we are supposed to have another Alabama riot, or just ignore another copy and paste thing...I'm so confused..Need more coffee... and maybe an Alabama.. 

Yeah no I'm more of a Cruiser player tho to some extent I've found  DD  play is kinda sorta like playing a light and very fragile cruiser:Smile_playing:,   Already sold the French  BB's  I;d  gotten,   Tho I am happy with the No.Carolina,Missouri that I have.  I have the feeling she will be a promo given either  for ranking or clan

Edited by shadowsrmine

Beta Testers
271 posts
10,664 battles

With five Kongos and 5 Myokos, it seems that WG still has room to go on the Alabama clones.  :)