You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LukeV

A player with a great attitude.

7 comments in this topic

[BTH]
Beta Testers
198 posts
4,672 battles

While I was out slinging HE in my Kutusov, I burnt an enemy Kurfurst for most of his health and repairs for most of the game until it ended, while never really being spotted.

Sounds frustrating right? Most might give me a down vote and an ol' flip of the bird in chat?

Instead, he/she sends me a GG in chat, as well as complimenting me on how well I did, not being spotted and burning them down. It was a very nice change of attitude.

I don't know if this is allowable in the forums, but he/she deserves a little bit of recognition. If we had more of their like, the game would be a hell of a lot more fun.

:cap_like: [-SF-]Soulji:cap_like:

• Cool 6

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I think you did great acknowledging A Great attitude from another Player. It is a Very Rare Thing Indeed This Player sent you Kudos. I AGREE With your statement if only more of these players showed up Our Game would be Awesome.  

[ARP]
Supertester
870 posts
10,933 battles

Yeah it really is refreshing when you get to see someone who conducts themselves like a respectable human being. It is a shame that there is not real way to show appreciation for this other than compliments, which don't have any concrete rewards. 

[PVE]
Members
14,929 posts
9,472 battles
1 hour ago, LukeV said:

While I was out slinging HE in my Kutusov, I burnt an enemy Kurfurst for most of his health and repairs for most of the game until it ended, while never really being spotted.

Sounds frustrating right? Most might give me a down vote and an ol' flip of the bird in chat?

Instead, he/she sends me a GG in chat, as well as complimenting me on how well I did, not being spotted and burning them down. It was a very nice change of attitude.

I don't know if this is allowable in the forums, but he/she deserves a little bit of recognition. If we had more of their like, the game would be a hell of a lot more fun.

:cap_like: [-SF-]Soulji:cap_like:

I hate, :Smile_izmena: I mean HATE you guys when you do that to me, but y'all deserve the compliments for the good game play. :Smile_honoring:

[TBW]
Members
7,378 posts
13,536 battles

I want to know why there is a limit on compliments. I can see complaints, but compliments? I would like to do for the whole team sometimes, but can't. On the other hand, if you are fishing for compliments. I find that if you have had a particularly good scenario run and you announce you are giving compliments to the team, you can garner 1 or 2 at least a day that way.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[WOLF9]
Members
781 posts
5,766 battles
2 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I want to know why there is a limit on compliments. I can see complaints, but compliments? I would like to do for the whole team sometimes, but can't. On the other hand, if you are fishing for compliments. I find that if you have had a particularly good scenario run and you announce you are giving compliments to the team, you can garner 1 or 2 at least a day that way.

My cynical take on why limit compliments? Because no system can be made immune to being gamed.