Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Xetrem190

Looking for an active Discord focused clan with emphasis on teamwork/community

10 comments in this topic

Members
52 posts
1,188 battles

I didn't think it would come to this but it did. I am now looking for a clan myself. A couple of things, the clan must have Discord and everybody must use it to be part of it where everything is done there. It also has to be active where things are actually happening. I am not into stats at all but I want to be part of a group where it's filled with decent group of people that know how to play and willing to work together as a team with voice coordination. Not only they have to play together but also do clan battles whenever they are on and must have active people that you can get to know each other etc. I don't want to be part of a clan where it Is filled with inactive people. If any clan truly thinks they have everything that I just mentioned, feel free to message me here and I will check you guys out. I even might bring a player with me who is very experienced as well and knows how to do clan battles. I myself I am very experienced behind the scenes and I know how to recruit decent people in my old clans.

[RST]
Members
384 posts
8,035 battles

It sounds a lot like TSG4.  That said, for the sake of full disclosure, while we have 3 companies and each does clan battles our emphasis has been on not treating clan battles like a job or obligation, so if someone is on but doesn't feel up to playing a given night so be it.  Those who wish to play get rotated in regardless of experience.  So some nights we don't end up with a full team for the entire 4 hours. 

If that is something you can accept the I'd invite you to check us out.  If it is of interest the recruit process can be initiated and then a chance to discover if it is a mutual fit.  Sounds like you have done the "clan thing" before so you obviously know finding a good fit is most important, so we try to be pretty transparent as to who we are. 

[JFSOC]
Members
570 posts
8,784 battles

Sounds like you know what you're looking for. JFSOC is a new clan formed from the frustration of an inactive clan. We are looking for military veterans, though. Check us out if you're interested. https://discord.gg/akm7PX4

Good luck and happy hunting!

jfsoc.JPG

[RNG]
Members
107 posts
9,246 battles

Hey Xetrem,

I just started a clan, Parati Vero Parati.  From what you mentioned it sounds like the way I'd like to grow my clan.  I'm unicum myself but I'm more interested in getting a group of good guys together. I left MIA because it was too competitive and took things a little too seriously and then I left HMCS because it wasn't competitive at all... which was unfortunate because I got along really well with the guys there.  So, I just started my own and am trying to recruit good friendly mature people who are decent players (decent being 1000+WTR)

Read my ad for PVP here or check out the write-up in-game.

Cheers,

Wes

Sign in to follow this