You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Belthorian

A way to settle personal disputes with the trash talkers in game.

31 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles

I think it would be cool to be able to issue a personal challenge to someone who is talking smack in chat, blaming everyone for losing, etc. You would get transported to an arena and you would pick from ships of the same class and tier and do battle. It would make the trash talkers back up their words......and if they get wrecked in a few duels than maybe they will behave better in chat. In your service record, you could have virtual pelts tacked on the wall with the player's name and the date you defeated them in a 1v1 duel. 

• Cool 2

Members
687 posts
12,845 battles

Then everyone would be doing just that for the fun of it and no one would be in que for actual battles.

Would be a fun idea though.

• Cool 1

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,013 posts
4,848 battles

You could do that, it's called a training room. 

• Cool 1

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

No way you're better than me, you won because you use aim hacks. My connection was acting up. WG screwed over my disbursion. Etc.

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles
5 minutes ago, cometguy said:

No way you're better than me, you won because you use aim hacks. My connection was acting up. WG screwed over my disbursion. Etc.

ROFLMAO....that is hilarious. It reminds me of playing people in Madden....it was always the controller's fault. Well in some cases it was true, I was playing my nephew he was 10 or eleven at the time. I yanked his controller cord out of the PlayStation than threw a bomb for a touchdown.........lol man he was raging. 

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles
12 minutes ago, cometguy said:

Do you ever remember that arcade game where you had those two motorcycles and you would sit on them and race each other? You could lean and tilt the bike to make it turn in the game. When my wife and I were dating we were playing that game at a Dave and Busters. I kept leaning over and shoving her bike with my foot and making her crash.........that was more fun than the actual game itself. It was almost like a real-life version of Road Rash lol.

• Cool 1

[VW]
Members
2,446 posts
14,314 battles
6 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

ROFLMAO....that is hilarious. It reminds me of playing people in Madden....it was always the controller's fault. Well in some cases it was true, I was playing my nephew he was 10 or eleven at the time. I yanked his controller cord out of the PlayStation than threw a bomb for a touchdown.........lol man he was raging. 

Ah, the glory days when controllers had cords lol!!!!!!

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
4 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

Do you ever remember that arcade game where you had those two motorcycles and you would sit on them and race each other? You could lean and tilt the bike to make it turn in the game. When my wife and I were dating we were playing that game at a Dave and Busters. I kept leaning over and shoving her bike with my foot and making her crash.........that was more fun than the actual game itself. It was almost like a real-life version of Road Rash lol.

Yep! Went to a Dave and Buster's a few months ago, and they still have them. And now the music to road rash is stuck in my head.

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles
3 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

What if they are just talking Crackle and Pop?

I love your avatar, I grew up with the Hanna Barbara show as a kid. 

Members
841 posts
4,880 battles
40 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

I think it would be cool to be able to issue a personal challenge to someone who is talking smack in chat, blaming everyone for losing, etc. You would get transported to an arena and you would pick from ships of the same class and tier and do battle. It would make the trash talkers back up their words......and if they get wrecked in a few duels than maybe they will behave better in chat. In your service record, you could have virtual pelts tacked on the wall with the player's name and the date you defeated them in a 1v1 duel. 

You can already do this in training rooms.

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles
1 minute ago, cometguy said:

Yep! Went to a Dave and Buster's a few months ago, and they still have them. And now the music to road rash is stuck in my head.

Now you have to go and play that game with a friend and when they are least expecting it reach over and kick the side of their bike and make them crash. It is hilarious.

• Funny 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Challenge them in a training room. Easy peasy.

Place a challenge number next to each players name in battle. Battle # + player # example 1212/12

Type in that number and send a challenge.

When battle is over you get an accept or decline.

If the challenge  is declined the Declining player loses 1 Karma, if accepted that player receives+ 2 Karma.

Accepted Challenges both players are sent to a Training room with the ships they were challenged in.

Winner of Challenge gets the total of all points from the previous battle of both players. Loser gets Zero.  

[O_O]
Members
5,017 posts
11,284 battles
55 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

It would make the trash talkers back up their words......and if they get wrecked in a few duels than maybe they will behave better in chat. 

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAhahahahahaha!  :Smile_teethhappy:  Such a cute thought.

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles
1 minute ago, desmo_2 said:

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAhahahahahaha!  :Smile_teethhappy:  Such a cute thought.

LOL I remember playing Age of Conan for years, people would talk so much smack until they had to duel me in PVP. After kicking their butts ten times in a row they would be a bit more civil.

[LUCK]
Members
1,656 posts
23,002 battles

I was thinking WG 16" airsoft rifles mounted on pontoon boats in a lake and stream it on Twitch. Winner gets the other guys cooler full of adult beverages.

No idea how you determine the winner or loser but sounds like fun.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
7,626 battles
1 hour ago, Prothall said:

Then everyone would be doing just that for the fun of it and no one would be in que for actual battles.

Would be a fun idea though.

When a player suggested for crapand giggles mode is more fun than random battle...  

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles
18 minutes ago, hofmannsc said:

I was thinking WG 16" airsoft rifles mounted on pontoon boats in a lake and stream it on Twitch. Winner gets the other guys cooler full of adult beverages.

No idea how you determine the winner or loser but sounds like fun.

Have you ever seen the videos of the guys with RC battleships equipped with CO/2 pellet guns and they try and sink one another?

[LUCK]
Members
1,656 posts
23,002 battles
Just now, Belthorian said:

Have you ever seen the videos of the guys with RC battleships equipped with CO/2 pellet guns and they try and sink one another?

No. Let me guess that's on YouTube. I'll have to check that out.

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles

I ignore the spoiled 'lil tide pod chewers. Why give them the attention that they crave?

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles
7 minutes ago, ReddNekk said:

I ignore the spoiled 'lil tide pod chewers. Why give them the attention that they crave?

Eating Tide Pod's....how the hell did that ever become a thing?

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles
17 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

Eating Tide Pod's....how the hell did that ever become a thing?

I dunno, but it probably goes a long way in explaining the behavior of many of these Millennials.