Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wye_So_Serious

Aaaaaaand thats it for the weekend...

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

112
[RUST]
Beta Testers
514 posts
4,682 battles

Closer than most games I've seen.  Hell according to MM we had one game where the difference in avg winrates was 22%; the outcome of that game shocked no one.

You can only top the scoreboard of losing teams so many times before the fun runs out.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
637
[LUCK]
Members
1,656 posts
23,000 battles

It was 5 on 1 and I had 19k left. Damn Tirpitz got me for 14k before I got him. The New Orleans hit me with a fire I couldn't put out and the Farragut ran away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,120
[KP]
Beta Testers
2,591 posts
12,334 battles
6 minutes ago, hofmannsc said:

Tirpitz got me for 14k before I got him. The New Orleans hit me with a fire I couldn't put out and the Farragut ran away.

There's a nursery ryhme in there somewhere

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,993
[RLGN]
Members
10,095 posts
19,494 battles
1 hour ago, hofmannsc said:

I'm done

Good job.

I can watch vids and read people talking about doing stuff like this in Kut...

...never happens for me, no matter what I try. Can't start fires, can't position worth a (redacted,) can't get damage...

Used to hate Kut before I got one in a 2016 Christmas Container. I don't any more; but I've effectively given up on ever being able to make it work.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
824
[FML]
Members
2,479 posts
11,921 battles
6 hours ago, hofmannsc said:

I'm done

done.thumb.jpg.fa1cf089e4d7b84dc952154f0914c1c2.jpg

 

done2.jpg

Looks like their Budyonny had an epic battle, and their Tirpitz also played very well.  Seems to me, they earnt their win.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,650
[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,438 posts
12,810 battles
2 hours ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Looks like their Budyonny had an epic battle, and their Tirpitz also played very well.  Seems to me, they earnt their win.  

I don't think the OP is disputing that.  I think it's more likely that he's sick of being asked to carry so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
637
[LUCK]
Members
1,656 posts
23,000 battles
41 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

I don't think the OP is disputing that.  I think it's more likely that he's sick of being asked to carry so much.

The biggest frustration was I had the only damage to the remaining ship, the Farragut, and it was on the other side of the map most of the battle! I hit him near B on the way to C real early (from about 17km) and late in the battle at B again. I have no idea what they were shooting at at A but it appears DDs weren't high on their priority list- hence the L.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
637
[LUCK]
Members
1,656 posts
23,000 battles
3 hours ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

Nice game man! Yeah, those are hard to take...But ya gotta keep plugging away sometimes...and I refuse to look forward to Monday, LOL! 

It's Monday......yippee (please read with all the enthusiasm of Steven Wright on valium)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
637
[LUCK]
Members
1,656 posts
23,000 battles
7 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Good job.

I can watch vids and read people talking about doing stuff like this in Kut...

...never happens for me, no matter what I try. Can't start fires, can't position worth a (redacted,) can't get damage...

Used to hate Kut before I got one in a 2016 Christmas Container. I don't any more; but I've effectively given up on ever being able to make it work.

Thanks. I am decidedly not strategic in it. Usual battle is, start out with a few teammates, get spotted, Priority Target goes to 6 or so. Stop, drop smoke then shoot whatever is in range. 90 seconds later, repeat. Feels like when WG implied Belfast and Kutuzov were over-performers they jumped to No.1 on everybody's hit list. Somewhat understandable.

Edited by hofmannsc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
642
[VW]
Members
2,445 posts
14,314 battles

nice game! i too had a particularly difficult time this weekend, wonder if there was some uptick in weekend player population or something else....?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×