Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wye_So_Serious

Aaaaaaand thats it for the weekend...

13 comments in this topic

[RUST]
Beta Testers
514 posts
4,682 battles

Closer than most games I've seen.  Hell according to MM we had one game where the difference in avg winrates was 22%; the outcome of that game shocked no one.

You can only top the scoreboard of losing teams so many times before the fun runs out.

• Cool 2

[LUCK]
Members
1,656 posts
23,000 battles

It was 5 on 1 and I had 19k left. Damn Tirpitz got me for 14k before I got him. The New Orleans hit me with a fire I couldn't put out and the Farragut ran away.

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,591 posts
12,334 battles
6 minutes ago, hofmannsc said:

Tirpitz got me for 14k before I got him. The New Orleans hit me with a fire I couldn't put out and the Farragut ran away.

There's a nursery ryhme in there somewhere

• Funny 4

[RLGN]
Members
10,095 posts
19,494 battles
1 hour ago, hofmannsc said:

I'm done

Good job.

I can watch vids and read people talking about doing stuff like this in Kut...

...never happens for me, no matter what I try. Can't start fires, can't position worth a (redacted,) can't get damage...

Used to hate Kut before I got one in a 2016 Christmas Container. I don't any more; but I've effectively given up on ever being able to make it work.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[FML]
Members
2,479 posts
11,921 battles
6 hours ago, hofmannsc said:

I'm done

done.thumb.jpg.fa1cf089e4d7b84dc952154f0914c1c2.jpg

done2.jpg

Looks like their Budyonny had an epic battle, and their Tirpitz also played very well.  Seems to me, they earnt their win.  

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,438 posts
12,810 battles
2 hours ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Looks like their Budyonny had an epic battle, and their Tirpitz also played very well.  Seems to me, they earnt their win.  

I don't think the OP is disputing that.  I think it's more likely that he's sick of being asked to carry so much.

[LUCK]
Members
1,656 posts
23,000 battles
41 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

I don't think the OP is disputing that.  I think it's more likely that he's sick of being asked to carry so much.

The biggest frustration was I had the only damage to the remaining ship, the Farragut, and it was on the other side of the map most of the battle! I hit him near B on the way to C real early (from about 17km) and late in the battle at B again. I have no idea what they were shooting at at A but it appears DDs weren't high on their priority list- hence the L.

[LUCK]
Members
1,656 posts
23,000 battles
3 hours ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

Nice game man! Yeah, those are hard to take...But ya gotta keep plugging away sometimes...and I refuse to look forward to Monday, LOL! 

It's Monday......yippee (please read with all the enthusiasm of Steven Wright on valium)

[LUCK]
Members
1,656 posts
23,000 battles
7 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Good job.

I can watch vids and read people talking about doing stuff like this in Kut...

...never happens for me, no matter what I try. Can't start fires, can't position worth a (redacted,) can't get damage...

Used to hate Kut before I got one in a 2016 Christmas Container. I don't any more; but I've effectively given up on ever being able to make it work.

Thanks. I am decidedly not strategic in it. Usual battle is, start out with a few teammates, get spotted, Priority Target goes to 6 or so. Stop, drop smoke then shoot whatever is in range. 90 seconds later, repeat. Feels like when WG implied Belfast and Kutuzov were over-performers they jumped to No.1 on everybody's hit list. Somewhat understandable.

Edited by hofmannsc

[VW]
Members
2,445 posts
14,314 battles

nice game! i too had a particularly difficult time this weekend, wonder if there was some uptick in weekend player population or something else....?

Sign in to follow this