Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SansPeur

So These CV Boats

43 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

175
[-HON-]
Beta Testers
490 posts
12,156 battles

cvs.thumb.jpg.049529e15ee2ab86399dd5f4f6b1ae66.jpg

So the red guy did send planes out to do plane stuff. 

The red CV did move. 

If the green CV was operating both accounts then he/she are very, very good at multitasking.

I'm just glad the CVs weren't on different sides

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
373
[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
5 minutes ago, SansPeur said:

cvs.thumb.jpg.049529e15ee2ab86399dd5f4f6b1ae66.jpg

So the red guy did send planes out to do plane stuff. 

The red CV did move. 

If the green CV was operating both accounts then he/she are very, very good at multitasking.

I'm just glad the CVs weren't on different sides

I hope you turned that in to support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
159
[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
775 posts
6,771 battles

Its why people hate CVs seeing players with hundreds of games and sing less damage than a t3 cruiser. 

T10 is the epitomy of vessels and if players struggle at that tier perhaps they need to drop to t6 or t7 and relearn their vessel or abilities a bit better but where a team can cover these deficiencies more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
575
[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,899 battles
22 minutes ago, w4spl3g said:

I hope you turned that in to support.

They don't care there is no money in it. It's been like this for the over 2 years I have been playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WoWS Community Contributors, Supertester
174 posts
8,989 battles

In absolutely shocking news... one of them could've had a good game? 
 

33 minutes ago, SansPeur said:

If the green CV was operating both accounts then he/she are very, very good at multitasking.

There clearly is a huge skill gap from those stats you provided... so idk where you're going with this line of thought.

Edited by Your_GRE_Score
Added quote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
57 posts
1,694 battles
14 minutes ago, _greifer said:

if players struggle at that tier perhaps they need to drop to t6 or t7 and relearn their vessel or abilities a bit better but where a team can cover these deficiencies more. 

Problem is, when people suck at low tiers, they assume it's the ship, not themselves, so they figure it will work better at higher tiers with better ships. As if everybody else will stay at T6 when he gets his Midway. Which is how stupid people think, in a nutshell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,611
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,379 posts
10,928 battles
1 minute ago, zapporius said:

Problem is, when people suck at low tiers, they assume it's the ship, not themselves, so they figure it will work better at higher tiers with better ships. As if everybody else will stay at T6 when he gets his Midway. Which is how stupid people think, in a nutshell.

The old the top tiers are the best tiers syndrome when in reality the best play comes in the middle tiers. As I see it RNGesus smiled on the OP's team with only a single ship under performing along with the CV on his team over performing which leads to results like the OP posted.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
207
[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Members
316 posts
17,902 battles

Oh man, I know that guy. He's somehow WORSE than the beasty of war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,661 posts
5,696 battles

Its stuff like that really enforces the point of how bad forced CV MM really is because WG refused to rework CV. This is common on accounts, especially on SEA reroll accounts at 3 am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
484 posts
2,928 battles
10 minutes ago, Anumati said:

Its stuff like that really enforces the point of how bad forced CV MM really is because WG refused to rework CV. This is common on accounts, especially on SEA reroll accounts at 3 am.

I don’t understand, are you saying one team can have CV while the other can’t? Please explain in more detail, I agree that CVs need rework.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,453
[HINON]
Members
10,703 posts
3 minutes ago, GabeTheDespot said:

I don’t understand, are you saying one team can have CV while the other can’t? Please explain in more detail, I agree that CVs need rework.

You can fight a sock puppet account to inflate your stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
373
[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
13 minutes ago, GabeTheDespot said:

I don’t understand, are you saying one team can have CV while the other can’t? Please explain in more detail, I agree that CVs need rework.

He's saying they're the same person with different accounts sync dropping to win games easily on one of them.

8 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

You can fight a sock puppet account to inflate your stats.

Another way of saying it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,259
Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
1 minute ago, w4spl3g said:

He's saying they're the same person with different accounts sync dropping to win games easily on one of them.

Another way of saying it.

If the red CV was a sock puppet, I wonder what would be a fair description for the 5 people who performed even worse.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
175
[-HON-]
Beta Testers
490 posts
12,156 battles
1 hour ago, Your_GRE_Score said:

In absolutely shocking news... one of them could've had a good game? 
 

There clearly is a huge skill gap from those stats you provided... so idk where you're going with this line of thought.

There are a small number of high tier CV players that have two accounts with CVs in them.  They do a sync drop and then only play one to stat pad.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
289
[-BRS-]
Members
1,155 posts
8,728 battles
1 hour ago, cometguy said:

If the red CV was a sock puppet, I wonder what would be a fair description for the 5 people who performed even worse.

Sock potatoes?

 

2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

The old the top tiers are the best tiers syndrome when in reality the best play comes in the middle tiers. As I see it RNGesus smiled on the OP's team with only a single ship under performing along with the CV on his team over performing which leads to results like the OP posted.

Completely agree with ya. Most top tiers games are garbage, mostly filled with sub 42% WR players with like 4 good players farming them. It makes me sad watching good ships being played badly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,939 posts
10,762 battles
14 hours ago, cometguy said:

If the red CV was a sock puppet, I wonder what would be a fair description for the 5 people who performed even worse.

And there's the problem of CVs. 5 potatoes on one team probably have less of an impact than one single potato CV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,259
Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
4 minutes ago, chewonit said:

And there's the problem of CVs. 5 potatoes on one team probably have less of an impact than one single potato CV.

I disagree that it is a demonstration of a problem with CVs. To me, it's more of a demonstration of the hypocritical nature of the player base. To say that this person was actively trying to lose, and then give a pass to everyone who performed even worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
105
[LEGIT]
Members
342 posts
13,862 battles

I basically quit CVs after they ruined the US line for no reason. Now I understand they are intending to get rid of CS and make 2 achievements; one for non-CVs and one for CVs. The CV one will require shooting down 55 planes. That is LUDICROUS; it basically means unless you are in a T7-10 match, you aren't going to have a prayer, and even then you'll have to be hyper-aggressive with fighters to get it. Given the fact that 3/4 of ships have 10,000 AA rating, Def AA (stupidest thing in the game), dual fighter planes and whatnot, it is obvious they are trying to make CV play a thing of the past.

If that happens, I'm done with this game. I've been in the IT field as a career since 1994 and gaming online since before that, and I've never seen a game that changes things and ignores its customer base's wishes more than this one. Bar none.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
940
[STP]
Beta Testers
3,259 posts
12,358 battles

Thats why the cvs never going be "balanced" because you cant balance the players.

Also is not fun play TX cvs, a lot AAs ships and some AA div can make your game boring as hell and they going put a new USN cl line with more AA... meh.

And 67 games is not much to considere she/he strong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,578
[KNMSU]
Members
5,330 posts
5,553 battles
1 hour ago, cometguy said:

I disagree that it is a demonstration of a problem with CVs. To me, it's more of a demonstration of the hypocritical nature of the player base. To say that this person was actively trying to lose, and then give a pass to everyone who performed even worse.

Uh... 25% win rate? How could anyone have played worse?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
940
[STP]
Beta Testers
3,259 posts
12,358 battles
2 hours ago, chewonit said:

And there's the problem of CVs. 5 potatoes on one team probably have less of an impact than one single potato CV.

That's depends.

If the 5 potatos are bbs its a big "whatever" (because bbs are useless most of time)

if the 5 potatos are the cruisers/dds have a lot more impact than one single potato cv.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
528
[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,065 posts
6,263 battles
17 hours ago, zapporius said:

Problem is, when people suck at low tiers, they assume it's the ship, not themselves, so they figure it will work better at higher tiers with better ships. As if everybody else will stay at T6 when he gets his Midway. Which is how stupid people think, in a nutshell.

No ship is bad, just the CO.... except Emerald, you could cit her by looking at her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
541
[HOTEL]
Members
2,018 posts
7,079 battles

I think the point here is that even the worst players manage 40% WR solo. If you're going below that, never mind 25%, that's suspicious af and probably CV rigging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×