Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ronkabulo

Immobilized by spawning on terrain

7 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
2,045 battles

I was just in a match made peculiar by our CV spawning on terrain.  He was unable to move.  I've sent in a problem ticket with a screenshot of his hull intersecting a dock and smoke belching from his funnels.  (Screenshot attached)  It was not the only reason the match didn't go well for our side, but sure didn't help.  

Inkedshot-18.03.25_16.58.26-0191_LI.jpg

[POP]
Members
1,458 posts
17,155 battles
1 hour ago, Ronkabulo said:

I was just in a match made peculiar by our CV spawning on terrain.  He was unable to move.  I've sent in a problem ticket with a screenshot of his hull intersecting a dock and smoke belching from his funnels.  (Screenshot attached)  It was not the only reason the match didn't go well for our side, but sure didn't help.  

Inkedshot-18.03.25_16.58.26-0191_LI.jpg

Hi

Well did you check to see if it was a neutral port if so your ship my have violated that countries neutrality and your ship was interned under international law :Smile_teethhappy:

But on a serious note I feel for you its not fun being out of the action hope it does not happen to you again.

good hunting on the high seas sir  :Smile_honoring: 

Members
4,723 posts
7,867 battles

Weird.  Never seen this.  OP you sure he did not spawn and then drive into the dock? :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
3 posts
2,045 battles

Yeah, it's mighty weird.  He did spawn right there.  I noticed his position on the minimap at the beginning of the game.  He also complained a couple of times about not being able to move.  I've never seen anyone's hull intersect with terrain, although I've also never tried crashing into a dock that I can remember.  (I'm not posting from my main account -- have about 4k games there.)

[RLGN]
Members
10,105 posts
19,503 battles
19 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Weird.  Never seen this.  OP you sure he did not spawn and then drive into the dock? :Smile_teethhappy:

Been a while since that happened. Used to be a bug that happened once in a while; thought it had been fixed...

[HINON]
Members
10,707 posts

Wouldn't happen to have the replay as that would be neat to look at?

Edited by RipNuN2

[SALVO]
Members
20,165 posts
20,002 battles

Well, at least he was in a  CV, and I assume that he could operate his planes.

Sign in to follow this