Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rashall_Vetkay

Looking for clan for Random Battles and Operations

4 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
14 posts
300 battles

Title pretty much says it all, just really looking for a clan to play with in random battles and operations. I'm primarily active on the weekends (UTC-6:00) US/Canada Central time with weekdays being very sporadic due to my work schedule and School. Also looking to get better at captaining destroyers, of which I only have the tier III Pan-Asia destroyer, and carriers once I get to them.

All in all just really looking for people to play with and to help me in climbing through the tiers.

Current tiers thus far : III - V with a focus on the American and French cruiser and battleship lines thus far.

[SYN]
Members
7,409 posts
12,523 battles

Feel free to come check us out at the Syndicate, hop on our discord and see if we are the kinda environment you're looking for. Discord link in my signature. 

[JFSOC]
Members
570 posts
8,790 battles

We have experienced players that can help you grow, and are looking for active members. Meet us on Discord to see if you meet our needs and if we meet yours. https://discord.gg/akm7PX4

Good luck and happy hunting!

JFSOC

jfsoc.JPG

[TEARZ]
[TEARZ]
Members
164 posts
10,986 battles

Good Evening!

Are you as excited for clans in WOWS as I am?  Are you looking for a low drama clan experience? Then look no further than TEARZ.  We were one of the original test clans so we have been around the block.  We expanded our clan from Wot to Wows and Im on the lookout for new members.  You don't have to be active in both to join.  All you need to have is a desire to help be part of a team of great clan members.  Since Wows is so new we dont really have any requirements except to not be toxic towards our community and be active, so take advantage now while you can!

Things I'd like to see from recruits:

• Ability to use TS3 for team events even if its w/o a mic vs20.tserverhq.com:9006
  • Ability to put the team over ones self... take a shot to keep guns in the game.
  • Take ownership of your clan... be respectful and teach to the Wows community otherwise it will end up like Wot chats.
  • Take the lead when your comfortable... I like analyzing players for officer rolls so take advantage and I will lead you by example.

I am the Commander of TEARZ and was the former founder and XO of ORBIT so with TEARZ being new feel free to check my creds in both clans.  Join while my clans recruiting promotion is still going on and you can win a free prize after 30 days of active play.

Nro4pae.jpg                 sSHTgJU.jpg                       u1PvcyI.jpg

Sign in to follow this