Sign in to follow this  
1st_Red_Devils

My dad is in hospital!

8 comments in this topic

[WULUF]
Members
4 posts
376 battles

Hello, I'm kiwi1960's son. He is the author of this topic.

Just to let you all know that he was taken to hospital tonight for stress related reasons because of the things happening with his bank account. The last thing he told me was that they had threatened to lock his account if he made a complaint to the bank tomorrow. My step mother will be handling the bank tomorrow and I'm hoping he will be home by the afternoon.

I'm not the religious type but if you are, please say a prayer for him.

Thanks.

Edited by 1st_Red_Devils
  • Boring 1

[TBW]
Members
7,380 posts
13,558 battles

I will say a prayer for him and relate this to my mother, she has a group to pray that encompasses many compassionate souls. I am not the religious type either. My prayer is just my empathy that I feel for every one.  I saw this on the forums when it was posted and did not realize how much stress it was causing your Pops. He has the support from some one who loves him dearly.  Tell him that some times being t zero is just what was needed. we acquire so much in just a short time, we just have to lose everything to notice it. It has happened to me several times in my life time. It has a tendency to free us from previous bonds. It makes us less dependent on what we thought we wanted and more dependemt on just what we need. Love and understanding.

Stress is the number 1 cause of death. Relax take adeep breath and watch some Kung Fu reruns even on YouTube if you have to.

Prayers and salutations Kiwi

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,260 posts
5,409 battles

Best wishes hope it all works out! Tangled with the IRS once I understand stress....

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,006 posts

Well, I'm home, and still no answer to the wargaming.net double dipping my account. I sent them the evidence my wife got from the bank thins morning, but I just KNOW they are going to screw me around some more... I know it! :Smile_sad:

Thanks to the bank, I now know a few things I didn't before. Nothing bad, things like where the money went, I suspected, and it was confirmed.

The bank was not happy that I had been threatened with a lock on my game account if we tried to reverse the two bogus transactions. Seriously, if they deny having done it, why would they CARE if we got our money back my force? They are bullies. Anyhow, not going to let it get to me now... the stress nearly killed me last night the side effects from the cancer treatment went into hyper drive.

Thanks to Rianne, my wife, for asking the Questions of the bank that I couldn't not being there... BTW, she also plays WoWs .... she won't be playing anymore thanks to what they did.

Thanks, Jono (aka 1st_Red_Devils) for posting this BTW. Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone.

Edited by kiwi1960

Sign in to follow this