Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
deadlydan_1

registering

2 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
359 battles

Why is a new email address is required for registration in a public test. Is it because we (the players) are only supposed to PT once. That does not seem right since this is a 2 part PT. Luckily for me I have several to use. However this time I used my last one. So does this mean I can no longer participate in the PT. If so I would like to express my unhappiness about no more PT's. If possible could some one answer this for me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

deadlydan_1

Note: PT means public test for those who did not know.

[TBW]
Members
7,391 posts
13,567 battles

It's because it's its own server but you have to use your same email so it can give you the rewards. If you did it once you don't have to register again. just click on the launcher and it will update each time from then on. You can probably make one for every account and email but you will have to play them all separately to get the benefits for each account. However if you have the same account name say, on the EU server, and it is the same email it gives the rewards to you on both accounts.

1 hour ago, deadlydan_1 said:

Why is a new email address is required for registration in a public test. Is it because we (the players) are only supposed to PT once. That does not seem right since this is a 2 part PT. Luckily for me I have several to use. However this time I used my last one. So does this mean I can no longer participate in the PT. If so I would like to express my unhappiness about no more PT's. If possible could some one answer this for me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

deadlydan_1

Note: PT means public test for those who did not know.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Sign in to follow this