Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
UssTakao

Getting Free Ships.........

40 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
10 posts
262 battles

ok firstly ( different account i will be talking about)..

so i been playing with my other account for a few months.... and the french tech tree came out so i was like "yeah awesome!" so i got an invite code ( to get you know free ships and free ship at after you you tier 6 right.. ok so i did that (took like a day).. and i won a super container... whoop y doo... i got 150k free exp so i was like YEAHHHH... i research a tier six and got the tier five french battle ship (note i was suppose to get the tier 5 USS TEXAS)... disappointed i play the ship any ways..... then later on that night i played. and i got the USS texas and around Another 150k free exp so i was YEAH MORE FREE stuff..... but now ( a few minutes ago i got the tier six battle ship (MIND YOU without researching and or buying it FULLY MAXED and 12 point commander.....

im a little lost why is this happening any ideas

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,200
[WORX]
Members
3,362 posts
14,753 battles
3 minutes ago, UssTakao said:

" so i got an invite code ( to get you know free ships and free ship at after you you tier 6 right

 

4 minutes ago, UssTakao said:

im a little lost why is this happening any ideas

You're a little lost... I am a little lost with this contradiction lol regardless congrats and keep on pushing :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,373 battles
1 minute ago, Chobittsu said:

What did I just read? No, really, what?

I can honestly say that I have no idea Chobittsu. Can we have some Soup? Soup always makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,522
[SYN]
Members
4,921 posts
11,844 battles

I have no idea what's going on here...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,194 posts
3,520 battles

So the breakdown:

  • New account + invite code.
  • Was expecting premium ships right away.
  • Plays a little, gets SC with Free exp.
  • Free EXPs up the French BB line and is disappointed that they didn't get the Texas yet. 
  • Finally gets the Texas and more Free EXP. Is sad and confused. 

 

You likely had to level your account to get those free premiums. Now that you had the right level, you now have the Texas. Have fun with your French BB. 

Edited by Yoshiblue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,052
[SOUP]
Privateers
8,282 posts
1 minute ago, Yoshiblue said:

Have fun with your French BB. 

 

I am not giving advice on them until I know what's happening here...
 

8 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

I can honestly say that I have no idea Chobittsu. Can we have some Soup? Soup always makes sense.

I am not cooking any soup until I know what's happening here...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
10 posts
262 battles
6 minutes ago, Yoshiblue said:

So the breakdown:

  • New account + invite code.
  • Was expecting premium ships right away.
  • Plays a little, gets SC with Free exp.
  • Free EXPs up the French BB line and is disappointed that they didn't get the Texas yet. 
  • Finally gets the Texas and more Free EXP. Is sad and confused. 

 

You likely had to level your account to get those free premiums. Now that you had the right level, you now have the Texas. Have fun with your French BB. 

BUUUTTTT.... i didn't research any of the other ships i got...... quote i didn't research any french BB i just GOT it...

Edited by UssTakao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,373 battles
2 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

I am not cooking any soup until I know what's happening here...

Awwww.......I wanted some soup, it actually makes sense, unlike this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
10 posts
262 battles
Just now, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Awwww.......I wanted some soup, it actually makes sense, unlike this thread.

i had soup last night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,373 battles
2 minutes ago, UssTakao said:

i had soup last night

You don't get the joke, just like how you don't understand grammer or explanation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,194 posts
3,520 battles

So you lucked out with your French crates for a free french battleship? I believe they still give those out. 

Edited by Yoshiblue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,352 posts
1,345 battles
3 minutes ago, UssTakao said:

my other account is TheUssLoliChan... soooooo

That makes me cringe.... Also, you remind me of that one American who visited my village last year. 

 

He was a weeb, extremely, loud and wouldn't shut up.... but! He was rich and paid me well for the tour so......

RDqulWd.jpg

Edited by Incendiary_Tanker
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
10 posts
262 battles

nonononno.. just GOT..... no crates no anything special... just after i had a few battles today my tier five french ship was ( elite status ) and i got the tier six french bb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
541
Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles

He got the mission for a french BB in a french mission container.

 

Edited by X15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
10 posts
262 battles
Just now, Incendiary_Tanker said:

That makes me cringe.... Also, you remind me of that one American who visited my village last year. 

 

He was a weeb, extremely, loud and wouldn't shut up.... but! He was rich and paid me well for the tour so......

RDqulWd.jpg

im broke... play the game on a Inspiron 11 3000 i go to high school and i don't have a SINGLE freind.. don't even know the names of the people i sit next to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
10 posts
262 battles
1 minute ago, X15 said:

He got the mission for a french BB in a french mission container.

 

haven't done one of those yet... i just play.. no extra stuff just play.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
541
Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles
1 minute ago, UssTakao said:

haven't done one of those yet... i just play.. no extra stuff just play.....

that's all you need to do

It's pure chance to get the mission, and then just XP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×