You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Confused about Premium Accounts

14 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
8,130 posts

Never mind. I figured it out.

I was looking at net profits versus gross profits.

This actually would be an interesting lesson on how it's hard for someone only making a subsistence living to save money but how someone with just a bit more base income can actually build up a substantial nest egg.

Edited by Snargfargle

[REVY]
Members
6,142 posts
5,158 battles
12 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Never mind. I figured it out.

I was looking at net profits versus gross profits.

This actually would be an interesting lesson on how it's hard for someone only making a subsistence living to save money but how someone with just a bit more base income can actually build up a substantial nest egg.

The answer to retiring on subsistence living is the start a Fried Chicken Empire.

[SYN]
Members
4,921 posts
11,844 battles
20 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

bacon

Edited by Kuckoo

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
724 posts
10,749 battles

What about bacon shakes, or bacon frosting? :cap_hmm:

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles
38 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

bacon

18 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

:Smile_honoring:

I have yet to try bacon pancakes. I think I'll have to give it a try.

[PSP]
Members
8,130 posts
5 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

That actually sounds pretty good.

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles
Just now, Snargfargle said:

That actually sounds pretty good.

Based on a google search for Bacon Pancakes recipes, cook up bacon and drain. Pour in a pancake and put a piece of bacon in to the pancake mix in the pan. Cook together and eat. Next time we do pancakes, I have to try that.

P.S. Since you posted and then said never mind, I figured to sidetrack the discussion into bacon. ;)

[PSP]
Members
8,130 posts
5 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Based on a google search for Bacon Pancakes recipes, cook up bacon and drain. Pour in a pancake and put a piece of bacon in to the pancake mix in the pan. Cook together and eat. Next time we do pancakes, I have to try that.

I thought maybe it would be better if you cooked then crumbled the bacon into the pancake batter. That way every bite would have its share of yummy bacon goodness.

Edited by Snargfargle

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles
11 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

P.S. Since you posted and then said never mind, I figured to sidetrack the discussion into bacon. ;)

5 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I thought maybe it would be better if you cooked then crumbled the bacon into the pancake batter. That way every bite would have its share of yummy bacon goodness.

Maybe try both? :Smile_izmena: :Smile_teethhappy:

[PSP]
Members
8,130 posts

There used to be a few pigs at just about every farm around here. I lived in town but even so I raised some myself in the back yard when I was a kid. I've not seen a live pig in over 20 years. Do you know what's ironic though? Within 30 miles of me there are probably over a hundred thousand pigs, all in factory farms. The local corporate headquarters for the farms is right next to my vacant lot, just across from my house and dozens of loaded pig trucks pass through town every day. I smell a lot of pigs but I never see them.

Edited by Snargfargle

[TBW]
Members
7,397 posts
13,567 battles
5 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

and then put egg in the batter and less water, some tomato and basil would go good too. BLT pancakes (if you count the basil as the L), or would that be BBT pancakes? Savory. Then with Butter and Maple syrup. McGriddle at home and with tomato and basil.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
8,130 posts
30 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

and then put egg in the batter and less water, some tomato and basil would go good too. BLT pancakes (if you count the basil as the L), or would that be BBT pancakes?

• Funny 1