You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Navalpride33

You guys love to read some Drama ?

10 comments in this topic

[WORX]
Members
3,405 posts
14,767 battles

Map: Sleeping Giant

My ship: The MINO

His ship: Neptune.

The offense: Reckless Torping.

The following Dialog happened after 3 games after the incident. I have moved on totally forgot about, meanwhile well he was not done. I assume he fault guilty sort of. For my part no one likes to get torped by your teammates, but I moved on. So please read on, its a good read (remember names are changed to preserve there privacy, the purpose is to entertain).

[AARP]TFA: mate

[AARP]TFA: I'm sorry for smacking you with two torps

[AARP]TFA: but I'm not sorry that I ended up hitting you specifically

[AARP]TFA: 9k games in, and you still think cruiser torps are a defensive weapon

[AARP]TFA: 9k games in, and you can't do well in minotaur or high tier DDs in general, and for someone that tells me that you "live for torping BBs", you aren't very good at it

[WW2]ME: ARe you ok big guy ? Why are you still trying to blame the victim you HIT?, Why are you trying to stat shame the person you HIT to justify that your not sorry to begin with? To bad I cant see how many teammates you have sunk because of your recklessness. I just got the MINO like a week ago, I avoid high tier games because stupidity is in all tiers but in Tier X you have no excuse for torping a teammate. That was 3 games ago. I am past your stupidity and your reckless play. BTW I have 16% torp hits to your 8%.

[WW2]ME: Seriously, big guy. Seek professional help for your distorted views of its not your fault. It still does not erase the fact by your own words you were reckless with your torps. I wish you all the best, Take care...

• 10 min Later.

[AARP]TFA: first off

[AARP]TFA: stop using the ellipsis

[AARP]TFA: it just makes you look whiny

[AARP]TFA: 16% torp hits, but yet you "very rarely" use torps.

[AARP]TFA: second off, I am stat shaming you

[AARP]TFA: because you *think* you know how to play, but the reality is you *don't* know how to play

[AARP]TFA: I rarely, if ever, hit a teammate with torps

[AARP]TFA: and I normally apologize in most circumstances, but for you, mister "i know how to play because i'm in a squall clan with 9k battles"

[AARP]TFA: I don't feel like I should

[AARP]TFA: and lastly

[AARP]TFA: but for the actual cancer that you impose on me simply by existing.

[AARP]TFA: I am reckless with torps sure, but I actually get results more often than not in tiers where people should know how to play

[AARP]TFA: you sealclub in an isokaze and think that your word is the final one on all aspects of torping, and you really aren't even good at it

[AARP]TFA: good day to you, sir.

Bottom line, he needs professional help to cure his distorted assumptions on people. You guys are free to comment on it. AS for me, I need to work on being humble and help people out more so  Cheers guys!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Members
3,930 posts
8,475 battles
37 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

[AARP]TFA: but for the actual cancer that you impose on me simply by existing.

Worth the read just to see that. lol!

I happen to be one of those older chaps that thinks some venting is necessary and salubrious. The aggravation MM dishes out would have Gandhi smashing his LCD over a chair top. "No drama!" my [edited]. Life is drama and most of us have some on here. Thanks for sharing, was a smile.

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
11,635 battles

what is this players stats...I mean you cannot use his name so it is not stat shaming or name and shame...I am curious because every time I see this kind of arrogance and completely stupid talk, the person actually kind of sucks...
Funny story. one of the top so far...and I have seen and been part of a lot of them, and me being a decent player, knowing my way around the game, maps and ships., I can say I would guess he might be less than average....
Good work with not letting him get to you... and getting him to sound like a baboon in a raft, I am also going to assume the BAD reaction is from him.... and my BORING one is from my personal post stalker... LOL

Edited by pmgaudio

[JKSDF]
[JKSDF]
Members
1,603 posts
2,491 battles

'hahaha i have no way to insult you or i have nothing to add onto this argument so let me look up yours stats so i have something to use against you!"

Also should of censored the name/

[SALVO]
Members
20,165 posts
20,002 battles
23 minutes ago, Submarine_Albacore said:

'hahaha i have no way to insult you or i have nothing to add onto this argument so let me look up yours stats so i have something to use against you!"

Also should of HAVE censored the name/

If you read the original post more closely, you'll see the OP did change the names.

[JKSDF]
[JKSDF]
Members
1,603 posts
2,491 battles
13 minutes ago, Crucis said:

If you read the original post more closely, you'll see the OP did change the names.

Ahh my bad, i didnt notice it.

[WORX]
Members
3,405 posts
14,767 battles
2 hours ago, pmgaudio said:

what is this players stats

I might add that regardless as to who is more experienced. IF you torp someone apologize. I had a PM stalker that did not wanted to concede (ALA Rob Moore)

Here are his stats

• Battles Fought 7,64
  • Victories / Battles 59.91%
  • Average Experience per Battle  1,559
  • Average Damage Caused per Battle  57,386
  • Kill / Death Ratio  1.76

Overall Results

Battles 7,641
Victories 4,578 (59.91%)
Battles survived 2,716
Hit Ratio 30%
Damage caused 438,483,855
Warships destroyed   8,657

Average Score per Battle

Experience 1,559.37
Damage caused 57,385.66
Warships destroyed 1.13
Aircraft destroyed 2.69

Highest Score

Experience 5,288
Damage caused 348,532
Warships destroyed       7

Warships Sunk

Main battery 5,677
Torpedoes 1,312
Secondary battery 197
Aircraft 440
Ramming 57

Most Warships Sunk in a Battle

Main battery 7
Torpedoes 6
Secondary battery 3
Aircraft 5
Ramming 1

Hit Ratio

Main battery 35%
Torpedoes 8%
Secondary battery 17%

Endurance

Battles survived 2,716
Victories in battles survived      2,411

Other

Miles travelled 293,780

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,006 posts

I'm tired of people who fire torps AT me, never saying sorry, nor do they say sorry if the torp(s) actually hit... but those rare times I torp someone, I say sorry... and I mean it... if I actually sink them, then I wear the pink as a badge of shame for what I did....

but this guy.... OH BOY, did YOU find the nut in the coconut tree.

I think, seriously, that he envies you your new ship, worse, he probably fired torps at you with the full intention of hitting you because of that ship.

Edited by kiwi1960

-Members-
1,542 posts
26 battles

I always apologize if I hit a teammate by accident, but I also apologize if I get the way of their shot, sometimes I don't pay enough attention and it's my own fault

[PSP]
Members
8,131 posts
20 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

:cap_cool:I'm sorry for smacking you with two torps

:cap_cool:But I'm not sorry that I ended up hitting you specifically

That sounds like an intro to a good satirical comic strip.