You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PoiseAnis

Help with champaign / mission

6 comments in this topic

[AK]
Members
4 posts
4,212 battles

I can't figure out how to score 2000 xp in a single battle. It is the last mission I have to accomplish.

What AM I missing?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,379 posts
10,928 battles

Camo and flags combined with a good match and patience. I am going to guess this is the Science of Victory campaign which isn't going away so just worry about getting better and even without those flags and camo it will eventually happen.

• Cool 1

[PROJX]
Members
1,010 posts
18,431 battles
2 hours ago, PoiseAnis said:

I can't figure out how to score 2000 xp in a single battle. It is the last mission I have to accomplish.

What AM I missing?

Hey PoiseAnis - Here's an article on what you get credit for in XP scoring for those types of missions.

WOWS Enjoyment - Getting More XP per Game

If you've ever had trouble getting past the threshold for Campaign Tasks & Missions of the nature "Earn X Base XP in one Game" (the number is usually 1500/1600), this article explains the XP scoring sources.  Understanding this can help boost the amount of XP you earn for these types of missions and turn them from a challenge to a piece-of-cake.  There is also one source of XP that is generally not recognized that, if acted upon, can help address many forum complaints about static play and back-of-the map sniping BB tactics (and help you earn more XP as well)!

Good luck on your mission! o7

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,379 posts
10,928 battles
3 hours ago, PoiseAnis said:

It's "The gold of france"

I'll keep plugging along.

You do know that you can redo a task although you will not get the reward again you will get the stars. Just pick one you can easily do.

• Cool 1

[AK]
Members
4 posts
4,212 battles
3 hours ago, hangglide42 said:

Hey PoiseAnis - Here's an article on what you get credit for in XP scoring for those types of missions.

WOWS Enjoyment - Getting More XP per Game

If you've ever had trouble getting past the threshold for Campaign Tasks & Missions of the nature "Earn X Base XP in one Game" (the number is usually 1500/1600), this article explains the XP scoring sources.  Understanding this can help boost the amount of XP you earn for these types of missions and turn them from a challenge to a piece-of-cake.  There is also one source of XP that is generally not recognized that, if acted upon, can help address many forum complaints about static play and back-of-the map sniping BB tactics (and help you earn more XP as well)!

Good luck on your mission! o7

Thanks for the link