You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BURN_Miner

Hey all

14 comments in this topic

Supertester
3,005 posts
10,086 battles

Been a long time. Recently got my machine back up and running. Also have been trying to climb out of a really, well, dark place. Never the less, fired up ships again after a very long time away. Heck, I don't even know how long I've been gone. Looking at the names on the front page, I don't recognize anyone. lol

Though I still see some old timers around, hoping to see them in game.

Miner

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
Members
4,863 posts
8,152 battles

Welcome back, Yes lifes bumps in the road can be difficult, Not always fair or just but it’s something we all have to deal with...some more than others .. good on yea for the outcome:Smile_honoring:

you will find some game changes to many to mention but many more campains and ways to get flags ships and stuff free than in the older days ... and Clan battles .. who would have thought .. be well:Smile_Default: 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,416 posts
10,935 battles

Welcome back. Those "dark" places make us stronger if we don't let them consume us. Now go out there and sink the enemy or be sunk in turn.

[Y0L0]
Members
9,574 posts
11,996 battles

Welcome back.  you were part of the team that I had my highest base XP on.      :D  good to have you back.

fubuki.jpg

Edited by centarina

Supertester
3,005 posts
10,086 battles
2 hours ago, Battleship_Dunkerque said:

Welcome back, Miner.  I seem to recall you had a pretty major health issue?  Hope that's taken a turn for the better.

Ya, currently still on the tail end of Hodgkins Lymphoma recovery, though that hasn't been an issue, never really was. The car accident on the other hand, that's what got me, head injury and all. Ended up knocking some nuts and bolts loose. Odd how stuff works in that dept.

Anyway, I recognize a few names here. Good to see everyone and thanks for the kind words all!

o7!