Sign in to follow this  
InTheWind_

InTheWind_

7 comments in this topic

Members
24 posts

I've been playing the game about 5 months now and i am not impressed. the ships are great, but your matching abilities suck. i pay no attention to anyone's stats because you can be the best in the game but with the lopsided wins or losses, it matters not. 14 matches today with 3 wins. 1 match i sucked, the rest i scored in top 5 every match. every match was so lopsided it basically took the fun right out of the game. i surely wont put anymore money into this game. you folks really need to get the matching figured out. 

Members
4,299 posts

So, what is your solution?  Its easy to complain, but coming up with a good solution is much harder.  And I can guarantee you any solution you come up with would make someone else rage quit and rant in the forum about it.

Members
857 posts

1. For Cruisers, BB and CV damage and where you finished compared to the rest of your team.

2. DD yes big problem Flamu video x 10 Any DD that shows up should be praised.  Spotting not shooting can win games yet no damage = no points. 

Matching in Randumb - gave up and I look at Randumb as most people look at Co-op. I honestly start questioning players sanity when they lose it in chat or otherwise in Randumb games. It is practice for the competitions ...that is it.

Edited by Toxic_Potato
Randumb is simply practice. I really admire the winners from Ranked and Clan. Hopefully next year I will have time to compete. Until then Randumb it is.

[CVA16]
Members
2,763 posts
7,517 battles

Five months in the game and you are griping about MM. Well do you think in real battles the admirals get together and say "hey you got too many BBs or dds and they are bigger and faster? It's part of the game. Load up your ship and get ready.

Members
24 posts

honestly, i don't believe they can fix it. i don't believe the ships really have anything to do with the lopsided teams. the only other variable is the players themselves and how would they be able to predict quality. eh, was really just venting frustration. perhaps its time for me to move on to a new game is all. i really do not think this will ever change.

[ONAVY]
Members
41 posts
7,395 battles
49 minutes ago, InTheWind_ said:

honestly, i don't believe they can fix it. i don't believe the ships really have anything to do with the lopsided teams. the only other variable is the players themselves and how would they be able to predict quality. eh, was really just venting frustration. perhaps its time for me to move on to a new game is all. i really do not think this will ever change.

There is one to fix it, and it involves creating a better clan mechanics. As it is right now, is very difficult to create divisions with players we like to play with, because clans are very small, and having enough members ready at any given moment is very difficult. And anyway, divisions are too small to be really decisive in the outcome of a match.

Sign in to follow this