You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Murasame92

Binocular Crosshairs?

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
101 posts

Im trying to find the interface for the binoculars where there is no line across the interface, i see in jingles videos of players using this interface all the time. where its just the middle arrow in the center of the aiming UI. but i dont see this option anywhere in the  main games interface options, im currently using dynamic. I have also looked in aslains mod but its not there either. its in jingles current video with the zao. (the guy had a great game too) 

Thanks in advance!

Murasame  

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
864 posts
13,312 battles

When zoomed out, there are actually two lines, one to either side of the green aiming reticule, in the video you mention. So I think that is what you should look for. 

Respects,

Am

[WOLF9]
Members
101 posts
50 minutes ago, Amracil said:

When zoomed out, there are actually two lines, one to either side of the green aiming reticule, in the video you mention. So I think that is what you should look for. 

Respects,

Am

Well yes it is like that zoomed out but is there a way to have that zoomed in as well? And thank you so much for commenting :) means a lot! 

[BB-3]
Beta Testers
14 posts
5,223 battles

When you watch those videos on YouTube and they don't have any lines on the gunsight is because they're showing a video of a replay. In a replay it doesn't show the horizontal lines just the aiming reticle.  I don't know of a way to not have the range lines in binocular view during actual gameplay.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
101 posts

really? god that sucks. cause i feel like i would do sooooooo much better without those damn solid lines. cause they dont work for me. throws off my aim i feel. especially when the target is angled. 

[PSP]
Members
8,131 posts
On 3/24/2018 at 12:29 AM, Murasame92 said:

Im trying to find the interface for the binoculars where there is no line across the interface, i see in jingles videos of players using this interface all the time.

Murasame  

What you may be seeing in an artifact -- the aiming line and line tics don't show up in replays. Oh, I see someone has already posted this. 

Edited by Snargfargle

[WOLF9]
Members
101 posts
On 3/25/2018 at 1:40 AM, Snargfargle said:

What you may be seeing in an artifact -- the aiming line and line tics don't show up in replays. Oh, I see someone has already posted this. 

im guessing theres no known mods for this? i use aslains and even he doesnt have it :( 

Members
22,418 posts
5,787 battles
On Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 12:36 PM, Murasame92 said:

really? god that sucks. cause i feel like i would do sooooooo much better without those damn solid lines. cause they dont work for me. throws off my aim i feel. especially when the target is angled. 

I agree. I'm surprised nobody's modded a bare bones reticle.